Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Threats from MNS.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

No mention of France ? 😒 😆

It is releasing in France, Sweden, etc but no mention further from the facebook page. It's even releasing in China and Singapore from what I know.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What? Entire Maharashtra? That's a BIG blow. Bajrangi Bhaijaan will do most business anyway the coming weeks.
Whatever little Bin Roye could have gained,relied on MH more or less. Anyway. I guess it'll do well in Pakistan anyway,so it doesnt matter.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It is releasing in France, Sweden, etc but no mention further from the facebook page. It's even releasing in China and Singapore from what I know.

Oh okk.. Thanks alot.. Such a relief to know that FINALLY something is releasing here .. 😆 Dates ka pata chal jaye toh aur achha hoga 😳
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

MNS?

Word Count: 1

BlackStar. thumbnail

Due to MNS threat, Pakistan film 'Bin Roye' to not screen in Maharashtra

This decision was taken by B4U Films following threats by Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS).

Mail Today Bureau Mumbai, July 14, 2015 | UPDATED 22:25 IST

MAIL

PRINT

A+ A-
19 SHARES
Pakistani film Bin Roye banned in Maharashtra(breakingnewspak.com)

Pakistani film Bin Roye will not be screened in Maharashtra. This decision was taken by B4U Films following threats by Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS). The film wing of the MNS had threatened to vandalize the theatres if B4U decided to screen the movie in the state. It was MNS leader Amay Khopar who on behalf of the MNS film wing - Maharashtra Navnirman Chitrapat Karmachari Sena had written to B4U Films objecting to the Bin Roye being released and screened in Maharashtra. MNS objected to the proposed release on the grounds that Pakistan has been sponsoring terror attacks on the country particularly in Maharashtra. MNS also pointed out that the Jawans were being killed on the border. "Moreover, Pakistan does not allow Indian artiste to work in Pakistan," said Khopkar in the letter.

The letter had claimed that if B4U ignored their objections and went ahead to release the film in the state, then they would protest in MNS style, indicating that theatres screening the film would be vandalized. B4U Films has replied to MNS that the film Bin Roye would not be released in Maharashtra. The film is scheduled to be released on July 18, world wide.

Bereft of any hardcore agenda, MNS and its chief Raj Thackeray have been trying to be relevant by raking up controversies. In March this year, due to MNS protest closing show of the Lakme Fashion Week at Bhau Daji Lad museum at Byculla was shifted to Palladium Hotel.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think any Pakistani film can release in India like this. 😕

Anyway, what matters is how it fares in Pakistan.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
so its political threat. hmm.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

The movie isnt releasing anywhere in South India. Not that Im surprised,it would have done bad business here anyway. But I was expecting a release in Bangalore and Hyderabad atleast.

They are releasing in North Karnataka? Why? 😕 And where in North Karnataka? Only english and regional films do well there. and the bolly Khan films. Is this news solid? Im not understanding this north karnataka release.

Man I wanted to watch this film. Shall have to wait for it to come online now. I gues sthe bad reviews serve as consolation.

Its playing in Hyderabad...in a pretty good cinema and has got good timings too. Too bad they bowed down to bigots in Maharashtra.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is what I was scared of while going to watch the movie at the theaters in Mumbai

Only Khuda Ke lIye was released in India; But i was too young to watch that movie

+++++

I hope DVDs release soon here so can watch it hundreds of times at home
Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago