Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Bahahaha I know ehh.. Albion on 17th at 9 pm..😆
I so wish it was in a better theatre we could've gone together Sana.. It could've been our movie date.. LOL

It should've played at the cineplex on rathburn or even somewhere in brampton.. i would've been there 😆 I'm so mad at the fact that it's Albion..
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It seems to have gotten only one screen in NY. And, this is the only showtime it got too here from what I'm seeing. It says limited timing. I think they're going to see how BR does, and if it doesn't do well here, they may just take it off. I don't think Bajrangi Bhaijaan is going to play here though. It will be playing next door at an AMC.

It's playing in a very good area though...around times square.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

It seems to have gotten only one screen in NY. And, this is the only showtime it got too here from what I'm seeing. It says limited timing. I think they're going to see how BR does, and if it doesn't do well here, they may just take it off. I don't think Bajrangi Bhaijaan is going to play here though. It will be playing next door at an AMC.

It's playing in a very good area though...around times square.

It's only playing till July 23rd at Albion here i believe.. i guess if the response isn't good they'll be taking it off even earlier perhaps.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It's only playing till July 23rd at Albion here i believe.. i guess if the response isn't good they'll be taking it off even earlier perhaps.

I was hoping it would play over the weekend..but I only see July 17th online. I'll probably have to call them up and ask..because if so, that would mean I have to go watch it on July 17th to be safe...but that's so weird.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They're showing one in Fairfax.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The movie isnt releasing anywhere in South India. Not that Im surprised,it would have done bad business here anyway. But I was expecting a release in Bangalore and Hyderabad atleast.
They are releasing in North Karnataka? Why? 😕 And where in North Karnataka? Only english and regional films do well there. and the bolly Khan films. Is this news solid? Im not understanding this north karnataka release.

Man I wanted to watch this film. Shall have to wait for it to come online now. I gues sthe bad reviews serve as consolation.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So it is playing here in the UK where I live on all eid days at least and has got decent number of shows too
Earlier it was only showing 16th july but now I see a lot more shows and it is in the center of the city so pretty easy to reach too YAY
Will see a Pakistani movie in cinema after a long time just can't wait to see Mahira On screen now
starstruckk thumbnail
Screenings for the film in Maharashtra, India have apparently been cancelled.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Screenings for the film in Maharashtra, India have apparently been cancelled.

Any idea why?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No mention of France ? 😒 😆