Users

Frequent Posters

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol i guys r hilarious

But i think the name of the show is mor mahal not noor mahal

its clear ,the name is Mor mehal,zahid replied on his official page.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Lol guys, itz Mor Mehel.. But not sure whatz the meaning though LOL πŸ˜›

---

BTW guys, i just wanted to say that please try to not quote more than thrice, Itz against IF rules n also, it takes too long to load pages. I think u guys too find same difficulty while loading the page..
Hope u all understand 😳

Ok πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys its MOR MEHAL not NOOR MEHAL...πŸ˜† mor means A peacock and mehal means The Palace.hope i am rightπŸ˜†.i think these days zahid is living in CHANGA MANGA JUNGLE in his tree house..🀣
Edited by TheRegenerative - 9 years ago
Introverted thumbnail
welcome back fiza...😊 here nobody liked the ending of ALVIDA except hadi haya fans..i could not figure it out that what was rameez's fault in all this...???they tired to show him as a psycho but failed..from not any angle he looked a psycho to me.he was just over possessive with his wife & haya proved that she was characterless like rameez's mother..hadi tired to compromise with fareesa but she didnt do it with rameez..😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loool Nadia.. Yeah Mor Mehel's word-to-word translation is what u said but it doesn't refer ro anything na ? πŸ˜† or itz the name of that mehel HAHA..

N yeaah.. Zahid is in CHANGA MANGA with Sarmad Khoosat .. Whoa whoa ... πŸ˜†
Introverted thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Loool Nadia.. Yeah Mor Mehel's word-to-word translation is what u said but it doesn't refer ro anything na ? πŸ˜† or itz the name of that mehel HAHA..

N yeaah.. Zahid is in CHANGA MANGA with Sarmad Khoosat .. Whoa whoa ... πŸ˜†

i think only writer or director knows what are the meaning of these two words.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†not sure about the castπŸ˜† lol i was just trying to make you ppl understand like a teacher.πŸ˜‰ zahid looked happy in changa manga pic so i thought he would be living there happily.who knowsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Introverted thumbnail
recently made.

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

welcome back fiza...😊 here nobody liked the ending of ALVIDA except hadi haya fans..i could not figure it out that what was rameez's fault in all this...???they tired to show him as a psycho but failed..from not any angle he looked a psycho to me.he was just over possessive with his wife & haya proved that she was characterless like rameez's mother..hadi tired to compromise with fareesa but she didnt do it with rameez..😳

yes u r right...haya never tried to mend her relation with rameez...it was always from rammez's side
..but then after seeing the shameless act she did the next day of her marriage rameez became frustrated..haya had always been unfair to her hubby..
and yes hadi tried his best to give his marriage with fareesa a chance but haya never tried that..
but i m kinda ok with haya hadi ending up together as i was shipping for them even before the show started..but after rameez's entry may be my mind changed..
.there is no justification for what haya did to rameez...only rameez should not be blamed
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

yes u r right...haya never tried to mend her relation with rameez...it was always from rammez's side

..but then after seeing the shameless act she did the next day of her marriage rameez became frustrated..haya had always been unfair to her hubby..
and yes hadi tried his best to give his marriage with fareesa a chance but haya never tried that..
but i m kinda ok with haya hadi ending up together as i was shipping for them even before the show started..but after rameez's entry may be my mind changed..
.there is no justification for what haya did to rameez...only rameez should not be blamed

BANG ON

But I guess that was the story

In other shows the gal is shown eventually forgetting the former lover and moving on with the hubby

But here sameera fazal showed what if the gal can't forget the former love

And showed two different scenarios with haya and fareesa

And that made the story different where the gals jus Cudnt mk themselves love the hubby whereas both hadi and rameez were good

But haya did try to move on but Cudnt and Fareesa didn't even try to give hadi a shot
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Billu-Maamma

i think he is shooting for some serial.😊

he is shooting for sarmad khosat's Mor mehal.
it would be noor -mehalπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
na its MOR mehaal.πŸ˜›
reallyπŸ˜²πŸ˜†its funny.hahaπŸ˜›