Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

hlw iqra :) did u watch zahid in mehram? He was too good there also

no i didnot watch mehram.its an disadvantage of living in hostel.u cant follow any serial. 😆 i am watching jugnoo,will watch mehram after it. 😊
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billu-Maamma

no i didnot watch mehram.its an disadvantage of living in hostel.u cant follow any serial. 😆 i am watching jugnoo,will watch mehram after it. 😊

ha ha right 😆 btw r from Pakistan?
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

its not a big deal in Pakistani serials to justify the love with the lover,even if the girl or boy is married to someone,who love them like no one..what will be the reaction of a husband ,knowing that his wife loves another man? he will be definately turn in a pyscho.i dont think if ur husband loves u so much u can even think about other man.bt at the end of the day..this happens only in serials..in reality whoever does this,cannot be in the good books of anyone.

i would still have given haya benefit of doubt if she were loyal to rameez after her marriage! But she was always after hadi even after her marriage...most disgusting scene was when the very next day of her marriage in hospital bed she was still asking hadi to accept her and all...it will not be justified only to give whole blame on rameez!!
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@saki i was not here when the show ended..i so want to know ur reaction 😆

my reaction was bad bad very bad 😆😆
seriously i am still angry 😡
iSakeena thumbnail

oh u have already commented 😆 but this comment is not justifying ur reaction 😆

u missed alot 😆😆😆
iSakeena thumbnail

hey Fiza.i am iqra..i was in hostel..i did not watched the beginning of Alvida..when i came on vacations at home,my sisters told me about the serial and specially about rameez..i watched his acting..and got impressed .he is such a good actor.⭐️⭐️

Iqra thats Lovely name ..😃
iSakeena thumbnail

its not a big deal in Pakistani serials to justify the love with the lover,even if the girl or boy is married to someone,who love them like no one..what will be the reaction of a husband ,knowing that his wife loves another man? he will be definately turn in a pyscho.i dont think if ur husband loves u so much u can even think about other man.bt at the end of the day..this happens only in serials..in reality whoever does this,cannot be in the good books of anyone.

for me haya was suchaa selfish kameeni aurat bas wont say more
iSakeena thumbnail

jugnoo goin awsm love zulfi and jugnu cutest pair evr 😳
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Janab mazay main hai cute thou <3 tfs :))

i think he is shooting for some serial.😊
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iSakeena

for me haya was suchaa selfish kameeni aurat bas wont say more

why haya said yes to rameez when she was still in love with hadi and was waiting for his yes..if hadi would say yes on the 2nd 3rd day of haya/rameez marriage,(when haya asked him whether he care for her or not)haya would leave rameez at first place.😳