Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

Ash and Sakeena - if the like button actually worked on every post, I would like them all 😆 But agreed with everything you said. Rameez wouldn't have turned to this behaviour if she hadn't pushed him to his limits. Like Haya had much better self-control when it came to Hadi before marrying Rameez so I have no idea what caused her to become so open about everything all of a sudden as soon as she married Rameez. She did not even give Rameez a second of her attention when she is the centre of his universe!

What Rameez is doing is wrong but within a day of marrying the one he loves ("psycho") and asking for her love in return ("super psycho" 😆), his worst nightmare has been realized. Not only does Haya not love him but she loves someone else. And she lied when he repeatedly asked her. She was never forced into this relationship so somewhere along the way I do lose sympathy for her. She doesn't deserve this (heck no one does) but it didn't have to be this way - she created his hell for herself. I do believe Rameez would've kept her happy if it wasn't for this mess because I know some people have been hinting at him being crazy all along which I don't think is the case.

Maha, thanks alot for putting it this way. I agree with u. This is why I am saying that even if I should feel sympathy for Haya, I don't. She created this mess by herself only.
Rameez's character is real.. I do think people like him exist. Things he want.. Her wife loves him only n no one else.

Did u watch Bashar Momin ? It reminds me of that .. Bashar wanted the same.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Off topic
Salman Khan and bebos EID RELEASE...PAISA VASOOL...this is jus the teaser...trailer coming soon

Watch "Exclusive: Bajrangi Bhaijaan Official TEASER | Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/1j02gw87ln0
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Maha, thanks alot for putting it this way. I agree with u. This is why I am saying that even if I should feel sympathy for Haya, I don't. She created this mess by herself only.
Rameez's character is real.. I do think people like him exist. Things he want.. Her wife loves him only n no one else.

Did u watch Bashar Momin ? It reminds me of that .. Bashar wanted the same.

Yeah I did watch BM (and absolutely LOVED it). Bashar-Rudaba were a bit different in the sense that there was a lot of deceit involved. It's not like Rudaba cheated on him because she always wanted to marry Buland if Bashar hadn't ruined it for her. In Haya's case, it's different. She knew her feelings, she knew Rameez's feelings, she was given multiple opportunities to express how she felt but she lied. In the end, she just destroyed herself and Rameez's life. Yes, she is suffering but Rameez is never going to be the same again either. I think he really has suffered from some sort of mental breakdown with the Hadi-Haya realization and not sure if he can ever recover from that to go back to the happy-natured guy that he was.

But yes, character-wise what Bashar and Rameez wanted from their wives is the same. For them to love them and them only.
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Exactly. I feel that Rameez is mentally too sensitive due to his past because he didn't get any affection from anyone of his family. So what all he wanted was to get love of his wife only n to live with her ONLY. He wants her to think of HIM, to talk to HIM, to do households for HIM.. Doing stuffs for HIM.. ONLY n ONLY for him.
But unfortunately, thatz not the case.. I personally feel itz not normal .. But again, he has become psycho.. N now I m worrying for whatz gonna happen in next two epis..
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ Exactly. I feel that Rameez is mentally too sensitive due to his past because he didn't get any affection from anyone of his family. So what all he wanted was to get love of his wife only n to live with her ONLY. He wants her to think of HIM, to talk to HIM, to do households for HIM.. Doing stuffs for HIM.. ONLY n ONLY for him.

But unfortunately, thatz not the case.. I personally feel itz not normal .. But again, he has become psycho.. N now I m worrying for whatz gonna happen in next two epis..

I was just about to say the same thing. I said it to my Mum when we were watching it.
His parents are divorced and have their own lives. Rameez wasn't really included in their new lives so he didn't get much love or affection from his family
So when he fell in love with Haya he thought that he would finally have something who would love him and be with him, someone he could call his own.
But he didn't force Haya to love him, she told him to bring the marriage proposal.
And then on his wedding night he ended up seeing something between Haya and Hadi which would make any spouse suspicious.

The fact that Haya lied to him and could leave him caused him to go a bit crazy and possessive.
I do feel sorry for Haya in the sense that what Rameez is turning into physical and emotional abuse.
Maybe if she had told him the truth in the first place, later on he could have said he still wanted to marry her and then they could have started a new life together.
jannatttttt thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

paki dramas are reality based and too much voilence is not good. .btw me too hate haya..but dont want ppl to give rameez gaalis.. 😆 😳

Haya is very nice girl i really like her, although fareesa took her love still she never hated her and she never meant to hurt rameez. ..even she was not interested on him at, but she felt piety for his love to her. ...Haya is so much straight forward girl
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannattt

Haya is very nice girl i really like her, although fareesa took her love still she never hated her and she never meant to hurt rameez. ..even she was not interested on him at, but she felt piety for his love to her. ...Haya is so much straight forward girl

sorry but i dont respect haya anymore..in my opinion she cheated her husband because she was with HS on her wedding night.not with her husband.. 😳 this is not only my opinion almost everybody thinks like that here.. 😳
Edited by TheRegenerative - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannattt

kon si nice girl hai jo ghar se bhag jati hai ..kon si nice girl jo apni sis ki shaadi k first night spoil karti ..kon si nice girl hai jo kesi aur k feelings sath khelti just to prove to her so called Love that she moved on ..kon si nice girl hai jo apni hi shaadi k phle raat kesi aur mard k hath main hath dal k ankhon main ankhin mila k rat guzarti hai ..she is Confused soul ..in short she is Be-Haya Haya 😆
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
some commnts are like Slap for the drama makers 😆😆
by
Annie Rana If yew were that much in luv with hadi , why did yew marry rameez?
And if yew continue to have feelings for another man, and express them in front of your loyal husband, how on earth do yew expect him to stay normal ?!
This is so wrong on so many levels,, no matter how bad your spouse is, once yew have signed an agreement of spending your life with that person you don't ever find reasons to betray him/her and have feelings for someone else!
Hadi is cheating on his wife and Haya is cheating on her husband!
What is wrong is wrong!
And now for a "happy" ending they will depict rameez to be a psycopath and haya will get back with the luv of her life!
NIKAH KO MAZAAK BNAYA HUA HAI!
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True nikah is not mazak..cheating your husband is not a right thing.every husband has a right to demand love from his wife.why did she say to rameez plz come to my home and talk to my parents for mrg.if she did not want to marry him?or was in love with hadi?she proposed rameez indirectly in restaurant scene.