Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
But on a serious note, i feel no difference between Haya n Fareesa at this point πŸ˜•.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Fareesa ka character thik nahi πŸ˜†

i know lolz but i like her esp her scenes with rameez and saim πŸ˜›
but yah she is kameeniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail

But on a serious note, i feel no difference between Haya n Fareesa at this point πŸ˜•.

same here ..evn my siblings think the same
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I don't know what the ending will be.. But I actually liked Zahid with Sarah too in offscreen pics they shared. N if they happen to be together at the end.. I won't mind.. Characters ko shape kese kareinge ?! :P
iSakeena thumbnail

I don't know what the ending will be.. But I actually liked Zahid with Sarah too in offscreen pics they shared. N if they happen to be together at the end.. I won't mind.. Characters ko shape kese kareinge ?! :P

i wont mind as well ,but aisa nahi hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..but agar haya sudar jati hai aur rameez b..toh HayaRameez for me 😳😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Rameez n Haya and Hadi n Fareesa can actually live together peacefully I feel.. What we need to do is handle things with samajhdaari.
Coz I personally don't want Hadi to get married for the the third time please ?! :|

Fareesa can change.. She too is a confused soul. Doesn't know what she wants . If she wants to be with Hadi then when she keeps having relationship with Saim ?? Like sometimes she feels hurt if Hadi avoids her.. Toh she should decide na wht she wants !!

Rameez.. I can't say.. Coz he has turned to a total psycho.. He admitted it too. We can live with a man like that honestly. His behaviour is justified but now we can't change it IMO.

Letz see kia hota hai.
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ash and Sakeena - if the like button actually worked on every post, I would like them all πŸ˜† But agreed with everything you said. Rameez wouldn't have turned to this behaviour if she hadn't pushed him to his limits. Like Haya had much better self-control when it came to Hadi before marrying Rameez so I have no idea what caused her to become so open about everything all of a sudden as soon as she married Rameez. She did not even give Rameez a second of her attention when she is the centre of his universe!

What Rameez is doing is wrong but within a day of marrying the one he loves ("psycho") and asking for her love in return ("super psycho" πŸ˜†), his worst nightmare has been realized. Not only does Haya not love him but she loves someone else. And she lied when he repeatedly asked her. She was never forced into this relationship so somewhere along the way I do lose sympathy for her. She doesn't deserve this (heck no one does) but it didn't have to be this way - she created his hell for herself. I do believe Rameez would've kept her happy if it wasn't for this mess because I know some people have been hinting at him being crazy all along which I don't think is the case.
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

this is not ging to happen πŸ˜†
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hadi said something along "are you sure you won't regret this" to Fareesa which leads me to believe that Fareesa will end up alone because Saim is just avenging her betrayal. Hadi-Haya will obviously end up together.

Now Rameez...I don't know what they're going to do for him - how can he even have a happy ending now? I have no guesses for what's going to happen to Rameez and ironically this is the character I care the most about πŸ˜†