Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

SAKEEENA... THIS SCENE !! I want gifs on that one.. the one u posted caps of on previous page.. I LOVED the part when they r sharing an eyelock !! I LOVED THAT BIT...

sure gifs will b comin soon ..but i am confused n which size shd i make thm 😛
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

loved you review Ash 😛 agree with your words..

thanks Nadia 😳.
iSakeena thumbnail
@Ash i so agree with u about the story of alvida ..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

sure gifs will b comin soon ..but i am confused n which size shd i make thm 😛

oh okk... but do make the size u do usually ... 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

@Ash i so agree with u about the story of alvida ..

Yaar.. I don't know.. I super loved it when it started.. actually I loved that Imran Naveen thing.. then Haya left n Rameez came.. everything was nice n real we can say back then IMO. Then they killed Uroosa.. OK that was a part of the story.. accepted. but then how they turned out Hadi was not good. Faeesa married him for money.. samajh ata hai.. but Hadi's behaviour put me off.. he was a confused soul even after being a sensible n mature Doctor.. thatz what I didn't like.. n I actually stopped watching it..

I don't like the way are leading towards the storyline. Like, what r they trying to show ? Wives should cheat on their hubbies ? Things like .. Hadi n Haya talked the whole night in Haya's house that day..n then Hadi's behaviour towards Fareesa.. I am not Freesa is a GEM n stuff.. but her questioning Hadi was justifiable.. n jab usey laga k Hadi is not gonna be interested in her.. Fareesa starting cheating on Hadi.. Hadi is now in love with Haya.. Haya is still not over Hadi.. n Rameez.. well.. wo sara badla Haya se le raha hai.. Like what the... ?!?

but I think now the only two characters who r justified are Hadi n Rameez.. what they r doing we can get it why so.. Haya's behaviour was ughh when she once 'wanted' to marry Rameez n then she was not wanting to go back to him after marriage.. ?! I mean, aisa kia kar diya tha Rameez ne ?? 😕 Ab jo Rameez kar raha hai .. thatz coz he has imagined things in his head.. Haya should have told him first k she loves HS.. if she actually wanted to ' move on' ?! If she was feeling other wise then she should have stopped the wedding.. at least kuch toh karti ! then even if the marriage would have happened, my thoughts for her would be different ... what happened to her yesterday, I would have felt bad for her. but not now.
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Yaar.. I don't know.. I super loved it when it started.. actually I loved that Imran Naveen thing.. then Haya left n Rameez came.. everything was nice n real we can say back then IMO. Then they killed Uroosa.. OK that was a part of the story.. accepted. but then how they turned out Hadi was not good. Faeesa married him for money.. samajh ata hai.. but Hadi's behaviour put me off.. he was a confused soul even after being a sensible n mature Doctor.. thatz what I didn't like.. n I actually stopped watching it..

I don't like the way are leading towards the storyline. Like, what r they trying to show ? Wives should cheat on their hubbies ? Things like .. Hadi n Haya talked the whole night in Haya's house that day..n then Hadi's behaviour towards Fareesa.. I am not Freesa is a GEM n stuff.. but her questioning Hadi was justifiable.. n jab usey laga k Hadi is not gonna be interested in her.. Fareesa starting cheating on Hadi.. Hadi is now in love with Haya.. Haya is still not over Hadi.. n Rameez.. well.. wo sara badla Haya se le raha hai.. Like what the... ?!?

but I think now the only two characters who r justified are Hadi n Rameez.. what they r doing we can get it why so.. Haya's behaviour was ughh when she once 'wanted' to marry Rameez n then she was not wanting to go back to him after marriage.. ?! I mean, aisa kia kar diya tha Rameez ne ?? 😕 Ab jo Rameez kar raha hai .. thatz coz he has imagined things in his head.. Haya should have told him first k she loves HS.. if she actually wanted to ' move on' ?! If she was feeling other wise then she should have stopped the wedding.. at least kuch toh karti ! then even if the marriage would have happened, my thoughts for her would be different ... what happened to her yesterday, I would have felt bad for her. but not now.

all this drama just to get ppls sympathy for the hero and heroine of the show i mean hayaHadi ...so may end thm together aur kill thm together ..but i wont say wah kya pyaar tha ,,i will end up saying wah kya dramay baz thay yeh dono ..agar aisa kuch hua ..its just my opinion 😛

Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I don't know.. May be the story was meant to be this way n itz wierd for me just because I didn't expect it to turn like this. I like being surprised but in a good way. I may be in the minority for not liking the storyline but I can't help it.. I am not able to like it.. :S
I may watch last two episodes just to know the ending.. But itz a filler thing for me.
iSakeena thumbnail
@Ash i watch this show for zahid ...story hai hi nahi and haya is hell annoying..but yahh anything for zahid :P
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
..whn she need it his hubby wo kameena haya haya karta rahta tha ..ab jab hadi ki bacchi k shaadi hogye toh pecchay pargya apni wife ki ..but now Farisa NOT interested in hadi anymore LOL
btw i like farisa 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Fareesa ka character thik nahi 😆