Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Yeah Hinna.. I had exams so didn't come online for a month.. But now I m free .. Toh ab bhatakti hun yahan often πŸ˜†

How r u 😳

oh i thought mere beghair tumhara yahan dil nahi lag raha thaπŸ˜›
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Inna lillahi wa in illahi raji'un ...
May Allah grant him Jannat-ul-Firdous..Aameen
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

SAKEEENA
i missed you all and this place :(

awww ..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

@Sakeena

Need your help again! Could you please tell me the original source videos for the bottom two Jugnoo gif's here?

Word Count: 1

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sakeena hun, your Zahid was amazing in last nights episode of Alvida. No matter how much I dislike the way Rameez is behaving, Zahid is phenomenal with his acting, expressions and dialogue delivery. It's a pleasure watching him and he definitely was the star of the episode! Kudos to Zahid, seriously this guy needs an award! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi hina how r u and welcme back ...sad to hear about your grand father..May his soul rest in peace.May Allah grant him jannah Ameen. ..
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

OK.. So I have watched today's epi by chance since there was nothing else to watch on TVπŸ˜†But I liked it, not the story because as I already mentioned earlier that this show's story puts me off n I don't feel attached to the story AT ALL. But what keeps this show good are its direction n acting. That I knew since the day it started.

Coming to today's episode, well, the execution was really nice. The whole epi was full of Rameez n Haya scenes. The very first one where Haya pleads to him to get her back to their house was nice.. The only scene where I found Rameez normal LOL.. But then what proceeds was unexpected for me.. Rameez actually knew about Hadi n Haya.. Well.. The way he was leading things.. I was getting curious..πŸ˜†Iwas actually waiting for Rameez's reactions.. On what he is gonna do next, what he is gonna say.. Some scenes sounded slow.. But still I was looking at the TV screen :P

Rameez's turmoils, his mysterious thoughts, his grief, possessiveness everything was portrayed beautifully by ZahidπŸ‘I n my Dad do appreciate his skills since Mehram days.. We both used to comment on his way of talking n the way he acts to perfection n today we did the same.
Some dialogues of his were really niceπŸ˜†

But I m still not OK with Haya .. She puts me off now. I don't feel attached to her anymore. She acts like Fareesa to me.
Both wives r acting bad IMO. Cheating their husbands stuff is shown in an unrealistic way. Hadi's behaviour is acceptable now.

Voila.. Itna hi kahun gi😳.

loved you review Ash πŸ˜› agree with your words..

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

Hi hina how r u and welcme back ...sad to hear about your grand father..May his soul rest in peace.May Allah grant him jannah Ameen. ..

Ameen! whats your name?😳
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ameen! whats your name?😳

she is our Nadia ..aka queen_of_hearts 😳
Oh she changed her username?