Aaj ka epi mene bhi dekha hai .. 😳

toh etna kanjoosi kyu ..do share if u like aur not ..we wont mind 😉
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
TWITTER FB IS OVERLOADED WITH ZAHIDS APPRECIATION

FROM ALL FAN GROUPS

THIS IS SUCH A PROUD MOMENT FOR THE ZAHID FANS

even zahid said he is watching the repeat telecast now to see what he really did today for this outburst of appreciation
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ASH U HV TO WATCH TODAYS EPI

I KNOW U HAYE ALVIDA BUT U JUS HV TO WATCH TODAYS EPI
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Ash u watched

Omggg

I ll kill u if u dont post ur review

Stop with the one liners
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha u guys.. I have watched it today with my parents.. Acting wise it was FAB..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ASH U HV TO WATCH TODAYS EPI

I KNOW U HAYE ALVIDA BUT U JUS HV TO WATCH TODAYS EPI

Lol Abby..

When did I say I hated Alvida ? 😲 I only said that it doesn't attract me anymore due to unwanted twists .. Wives cheating on their husbands n blah.. Acting toh zabardast hai sab ki.. 😳

But today was Rameez aka Zahid's day.. He did FAB..
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Aaj ka epi mene bhi dekha hai .. 😳

what was that? Only one line!!😕 post ur review..,have not read ur reviews for a long time now
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ haha Fiza tum bhi ? 😆 acha will tell how I felt about the epi :)

Btw.. Abby.. I m catching up with Mera Naam Yousuf Hai .. Reviews mere ajkal us thread mein hote hain 😛
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ haha Fiza tum bhi ? 😆 acha will tell how I felt about the epi :)

Btw.. Abby.. I m catching up with Mera Naam Yousuf Hai .. Reviews mere ajkal us thread mein hote hain 😛

yes waiting :D i watched 4 episodes of yousuf...busy with xam preparation that's why not getting time for watching it or other dramas...only watching alvida and diyer e dil
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OK.. So I have watched today's epi by chance since there was nothing else to watch on TV 😆 But I liked it, not the story because as I already mentioned earlier that this show's story puts me off n I don't feel attached to the story AT ALL. But what keeps this show good are its direction n acting. That I knew since the day it started.

Coming to today's episode, well, the execution was really nice. The whole epi was full of Rameez n Haya scenes. The very first one where Haya pleads to him to get her back to their house was nice.. The only scene where I found Rameez normal LOL.. But then what proceeds was unexpected for me.. Rameez actually knew about Hadi n Haya.. Well.. The way he was leading things.. I was getting curious.. 😆 I was actually waiting for Rameez's reactions.. On what he is gonna do next, what he is gonna say.. Some scenes sounded slow.. But still I was looking at the TV screen :P

Rameez's turmoils, his mysterious thoughts, his grief, possessiveness everything was portrayed beautifully by Zahid 👏 I n my Dad do appreciate his skills since Mehram days.. We both used to comment on his way of talking n the way he acts to perfection n today we did the same.
Some dialogues of his were really nice 😆

But I m still not OK with Haya .. She puts me off now. I don't feel attached to her anymore. She acts like Fareesa to me.
Both wives r acting bad IMO. Cheating their husbands stuff is shown in an unrealistic way. Hadi's behaviour is acceptable now.

Voila.. Itna hi kahun gi 😳.