Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
can we Award zahid ahmed ..i dnt trust hum tv ...
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

OMG i am just LOVING RAMEEZ More and more zabrdast kisam kpsychoadmi hai🤣🤣

super cute psycho guy 🤣 🤣
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

super cute psycho guy 🤣 🤣

HOT bhi 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I WQTCHED THE EPI THRICE BACK TO BACK...I DONT HV WORDS ...sameera fazal and zahid Ahmed I m OFFICIALLY UR DIEHARD FAN FROM TODAY...I was expecting a different type of psychopaan but SAMEERA FAZAL JUS NAILED IT with the NEVER SEEN BEFORE rameez haya scenes today...I literally wanted to know what rameez does next and what rameez says next...today was a TREAT FOR RAMEEZ HAYA fans and how...my goodNess I m still in a trance...
..TODAYS EPI WAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST EPI TILL DATE...yes the concept of the show is cliche d but characterization dialogues screenplay makes it so worth a watch ...So many things happened today and must say SANAM ZAHID HAS AMAZING CHEMISTRY...which is again a surprise to me...coz I never expected rameez haya to give chemistry competition to hadi haya but they did and how...
I hv immense respect for those male actors who can cry onscreen effectively so much so that it hurts u from within ...and ZAHID TOPPED THE LIST TODAY...the way he saI'd his dialogues today the expressions the pain in the eyes

OMGGG...I Cudnt believe that's called acting...HE IS LITERALLY BORN TO ACT...doesn't matter how Much I write and appreciate zahid and sameera fazal today the less it will be ...thanks to sameera and zahid for giving us a NEVER SEEN BEFORE PHYCHO LOVESTORY which has more love than psychopaan and if anything I will remember of ALVIDA after 20 yrs from now is HOW BRILLIANT ZAHID WAS AS RAMEEZ
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay watched today's epi...Zahid was just out of the world in today's epi...how brilliantly he portrayed Rameej's emotions..his crying scenes were also effortless...no words!!

i know i supposed to feel bad for haya,but honstly i did not..may be i was so pissed of with her in last epi thats why...i didnot feel bad for her...and she was still thinking of hadi to rescue her 😕
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

and whn he said

main toh bara ghatya admi hon ,jise shaadi karta hon ..au se mohabbat karta hon ..hehe psycho,aur auski Mohabbat cchahta bhi hon super psycho ..ooold fashion hon na ...🤣🤣🤣 zabrdast acting by zahid 👏

when he said tumhara cousin ki to ash hai...ek ke bad ek shadi karte hi za raha hai 😆
iSakeena thumbnail
OMG so much tarif for zahids acting ..yaha waha and everywgere ..feels sooo good ...😳
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

okay watched today's epi...Zahid was just out of the world in today's epi...how brilliantly he portrayed Rameej's emotions..his crying scenes were also effortless...no words!!

i know i supposed to feel bad for haya,but honstly i did not..may be i was so pissed of with her in last epi thats why...i didnot feel bad for her...and she was still thinking of hadi to rescue her 😕

maybe next epi u guys will feel bad for her...but i wont and i know that 😆😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj ka epi mene bhi dekha hai .. 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grey23

fine 😊 how was ur xam?mine r approaching 😭

Exams were good..

Oh yeah.. Abhi tumhare exams nai hue ? Well Good Luck then 😳