Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

Sangant will be about Rape..i have doubts zahid would be seen playing rapist..donot sure.this all i could guess from this article.

a rapist ? 😲he should not becoz he will get alot of hate from the audience..
lets see what happen.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

May be Mikaal n Saba r gonna be couple n Zahid is the negative one..

But I have 100% hopes on this as it looks promising.. Even if this issue is explored recently in many serials but this serial may express it in a different way.. The cast is huge.. They won't take any xyz project like that πŸ˜†

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
@sakeena..i also like Mikaal..specially after watching mohabbat sub ka sitara hy.he was amazing in the serial..i was love with his character in the serial at that time..and i wish that god give me a husband like nabeel with lmbi umar.πŸ˜›
Billu-Maamma thumbnail

A tribute to Rameez by Maha Creations. Now that Alvida is done and dusted, I realise how much I miss playing this character... Thank you to the fans for keeping him alive. Love the video, thank you Maha smile emoticon

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
i dont know how to post a video from FB..u can check his page for the video.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Billu-Maamma

A tribute to Rameez by Maha Creations. Now that Alvida is done and dusted, I realise how much I miss playing this character... Thank you to the fans for keeping him alive. Love the video, thank you Maha smile emoticon

ya,i checked the page and also Maha creation page,the girl make Vms most of the times and also siggies etc.zahid shared her videos.😊
Edited by Sandy-Naz - 9 years ago
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billu-Maamma

@sakeena..i also like Mikaal..specially after watching mohabbat sub ka sitara hy.he was amazing in the serial..i was love with his character in the serial at that time..and i wish that god give me a husband like nabeel with lmbi umar.πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›

Word Count: 0

Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

yes he will insha'Allah 😊😊i just cant wait ..my 2 all time fav n one show Mikaaal and zahid 😳

i like him in ufone commercials.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†he is defo one of most gud looking actor of pak.😊
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

May be Mikaal n Saba r gonna be couple n Zahid is the negative one..

But I have 100% hopes on this as it looks promising.. Even if this issue is explored recently in many serials but this serial may express it in a different way.. The cast is huge.. They won't take any xyz project like that πŸ˜†

i have also same feelings that this serial would express rape issue in different way.i hope they will not turn it boring like chup raho.they turned an amazing serial into boring one.πŸ₯±