Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Sakeena wowww...
Such beautiful creations on rameez and haya

Agree everyone thought the wedding night scene to b creepy from the precap but it turned out to b a very beautiful scene

I luv it how people keep predicting rameez 'll b psycho this wk that week but till now he has the most normal scenes and dialogues

Hahahja

I can't thank sameera fazal Enuf for this

Everyone was ready to hate rameez but instead most ended up loving him and zahid s fandom reached a new high beyond my imagination for his amazing portrayal of rameez
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
anything and everything

And there was nothing wrong in rameez marrying haya inspite of knowing that she doesn't love him coz not necessarily both the partners hv to b in love before getting married...love can happen after marriage as well and since rameez had no clue about hayas feelings for hadi he thought after wedding she will start falling for him the way it happens in every other couple

So he is not at fault at marrying haya

And it's haya who proposed him bk saying she talked to her parents and he shud come to meet them...rameez never danced on her head to manao her parents...haya did that on her own

So rameez didn't get a slightest idea that haya is not willing to marry hI'm

And I liked that determined haya who wanted to give her life a second chance

But I don't know why she was shown getting all lovey dovey towards hadi jus after marriage

She didn't even give rameez herself a shot for a week even

And I luv it how everyone is ready every wk for rameez to turn psycho but he doesn't and on the conraRY rameez ends up hving the most beautiful dialogues and scenes in every Epi

And I jus laugh at it

Even this week I m expecting something different

Some other type of psychopaan

not the one everyone has been expecting since the ost video came

The extended promo already shows rameez isn't acting psycho

People in Twitter n fb are all crying for rameez seeing the promo

I m sooo excited

SAMEERA FAZAL TAKE A BOW for writing rameez and thanks hum tv for casting zahid and standing ovation to zahid for KILLING IT AS RAMEEZ
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful GIF's Saki di ❤️ Loved 'em as usual 😳
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sakeena, your gif's are absolutely so gorgeous!! No match for your coloring! <3 I have a year worth of supply of stuff to use from you rt now 😆

One request, if you could also post 100x100 (i.e. icon-size) of some of your gif's, that would be awesome! I'd crop it myself but don't want to do it without your permission because I know how painful it is to make these!!
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
icons zize gifs ..i dnt how thy come @saiyaara ..to b honest dnt know how to make those small small gifs 😆😆

iSakeena thumbnail
Zahid Ahmed Official Sangat is a FANTASTIC story. Easily the best play of this year InshAllah!!! Will come on air somewhere after Eid
iSakeena thumbnail
Pyaar tau hai laggan pyaar tau hai junoon...Sirf milnay se milta nahin hai sukoon.
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When Haya asks Rameez how much he loves her and he replies, could someone translate what he said in English please?
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Thank you so much Sakeena!!!...they're all amazing!!
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

When Haya asks Rameez how much he loves her and he replies, could someone translate what he said in English please?

Those two scenes at the bottom of your Jugnoo GIF's...where are those from?! I swear I don't remember seeing them in the OST!! Those are so cute!