Posted: 9 years ago
P.s. THE OST OF THE SHOW IS SOOO GOOD

who is rhe singer ...god he has an amazing voice

And the lyrics n melody is sooo catchy

I sooo wish hum TV release the full ost video
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I jus saw todays jpj where zahid yumna n the jugnu cast n director came for promotion

And it was a super cute segment

I jus luv zahid sanams offscreen rappo

I always wanted to see them talk abt alvida and thank god they did talk a bit about alvida

Zahid said the director of alvida wanted to shoot the psychotic scenes in the beginning coz that time sanam zahid didnt know each other n hence had no emotional bonding so the aggression and fight came all naturally

Hahahaha

And yumna is very cute...she was looking super pretty and she is exactly like jugnu in real life

And i luv zahids sense of humour ...he said in jugnu he is the heroine as he has crying scenes not yumna lmao and he coughed sarcastically when yumna said she is mature too lmao m
Wish sanam asked them how was it working with each other
But koi baat nahin
It was still a fun segment
Then there was a fan who appreciated zahids work in mehram and alvida and said since he has such an amazing voice he shud try in radio as well
To this zahid said he did radio in 2000 n then worked in telecom company and then sab kuch chor char ke he came to acting...hahaha

Sakeena queen plz post the link of the jpj epi
surprisingly i enjoyed the first episode :O i wasnt expecting much but i was caught by surprise
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

surprisingly i enjoyed the first episode :O i wasnt expecting much but i was caught by surprise

Everyone is pleasantly surprised.

Evenrhe FeedBk in fb is very good in both zahid and yumnas official pg

All are saying it's refreshing and loved the comic touch and yumnas acting

I m so happy n relieved now
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree, she quite natural at this role...I loved it how she fell backwards, and the scenes where she dropped all her coins and comes back running to get it from Immu😆...the ZGH reference was also a good touch.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I agree, she quite natural at this role...I loved it how she fell backwards, and the scenes where she dropped all her coins and comes back running to get it from Immu😆...the ZGH reference was also a good touch.

The zgh touch was such a surprise

I luved all her convos with immu

And how he keeps telling him to send rishta hahaha

I jus cant wait for jugnu zulfi meet up now
Mum was like she walks like a man, I was like errr thats what ehr character is supposed to be like
lol that just proves how naturally she is acting!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mum was like she walks like a man, I was like errr thats what ehr character is supposed to be like

lol that just proves how naturally she is acting!

Lol I know right? It naturally came to her. For the first time, I simply loved Yumna Zaidi. She looked so adorable
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey but who is Ismat Zaidi ??? Is she related to Yumna Zaidi ? :O
I feel itz one of the girls in the pics posted by Zahid.. Kahin un mein ek Yumna ki behen toh nahi 🤔

Originally posted by: mary78613

Lol I know right? It naturally came to her. For the first time, I simply loved Yumna Zaidi. She looked so adorable

Yep idk if it was intentional or not but if she paid attention to such small details then she is awesome!