Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Reeno !!!! GORGEOUS AVIS yaar... Especially the first one
I wanna use it 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

How do you know that there will be another trailer? Aik he itna mar mar ker dekhaya hai πŸ˜†

hum said so. there's also a press conference happening tomorrow.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Couldnt be here before but, the trailer was beyond what and how i thought it'd be. Im so impressed. Yes, ofc, the whole focus was on Saba (Mahira) but AM I GLAD πŸ˜ƒ ☺️ amazing amazing trailer, absolutely love it and i am so glad our prints have changed, this is so good. Our dramas are known for what they are and its SO GOOD to see that theyre actually taking that and trying to make our movies that way! Fantabulous this was and i havent been able to get over since i saw this piece! 😳

The songs seem too nice too, and the whole grand setting is so filmy and nice the existence of Humayun is annoying me πŸ˜” it kills me to think and see that Fawad would have done this otherwise... but khair, then that would be too good to be true, hum kahan itne deserving hain. Fawad is too COOL and high headed to be leaving bollywood now anyways -_- standards ab kaafi high hogaye hain Sir k, ab kahan dekhenge palat k :| anyhow, this trailer made me too happy but its mainly because of the Flawless-ness that MK is! i have 2questions. WHY HUMAYUN AND WHY THE EFF ARMEENA
?! 😡 i mean, Fawad played Asher who was supposedly 8 years older too, then he could have played a 9years older person too. or ANYONE yaar ANYONE but him -_- he looks... Khair, very impressed with the way this has been filmed and the trailer, cant wait to see how the whole movie has turned out 😳
AND OMG I SPOTTED ADEEL AND I WAS SO UNSURE! I WAS LIKE THIS IS JUNAID BUT THEN IT WAS ADEEL AND IM LIKE W*F, they didnt even show him! is it a cameo? even if it is THEY SHOULD HAVE SHOWN HIS FACE!! OMG ADEEL AND MK DANCING ☺️

My favorite bits:
^ HOW GORGOUS DOES SHE LOOK IN THESE 0.02 SECS!? 😳 ❀️

^she was too too too cute here! ☺️ πŸ˜†

^still wishing how good it would be if it wasnt for him! :|

^This part looked magnificent!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY some1 said exactly what I wanted to say...after seeing the trailer I was sooo impressed

The print is so good it feels like a dream

The songs pocturisation is also beautiful

AND YES UTS ADEEL...WHY CUDNT THEY MK ADEEL DO JUNAIDS ROLE INSTEAD OF THE. CAMEO...looks like Adeel mahira has worked quite a lot last yr...ho Mann jaha and bow this dance ...and I m kinda surprised to see Adeel dancing so well...man he has rhythm

And yeah WHY HUMAYUN AND EVEN WORSE FROM WHERE DID THEY EVEN GOT RHE IDEA OF CASRING ARMEENA

LIKE seriously...baaki sab actress maar Gaye the kya

me too can't believe it was supposed to b Fawad mahira a d Sanam baloch ...But as u said hum logo ki itni achchi kismat Kaha

But again ANYONE BUT HUMAYUN wud hv been fine

Jus one thing I wanna disagree

FAWAD HAS NOT PULLED HIMSELF AWAY FROM PAK

agree now he is a hot cake in Bollywood and hence this year be will b capitalizing on that ...so no harm in that

But I m very sure he will come back to pak industry by next year

Doesn't matter how big he gets in bolly ...he will never ignore the pak industry

BlackStar. thumbnail
I would like to say this for the last time, Sanam Baloch was NEVER offered bin roye to begin with. Before Armeena it was Aisha Linnea Akhtar.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Momina Duraid's status on Facebook:

Today I feel Thankful to Allah and very Happy.
Bin Roye first look has released after two years of hardwork. I want to thank everyone who has been a part of this journey and has stood by me through thick and thin to make it happen. It was a true team effort.
First and foremost my husband Duraid and my precious kids (Manahil, Shahzayn, Zerlina, Myiesha, Shayaan) who were my biggest support and my positive critics and had to take my mood swings throughout these two years. My mentor, my friend Ms Sultana Siddiqui for supporting me always. My parents, my family and my friends for loving me and praying for me. Farhat Ishtiaq for her heart touching story and screenplay.
My entire cast (Mahira Khan, Hamayun Saeed, Armeena Rana Khan, Azra Mansoor, Javaid Sheikh, Zeba Bakhtiar, Junaid) especially Mahira and Hamayun for shooting and reshooting, never complaining and being family, rather than stars. Mahira you are my star and my little sister. A big Thank you.
Shahzad Kashmiri...I dont have enough words to thank you...could not have done this without you. You stood by me in the toughest times and saved Bin Roye when it felt as if it might be a wrap. I value our relationship and will always do.
A special thank you to you...Farhan Alam.. Bin Roye's talented DOP. I still remeber the time in the US when it seemed we might have to postpone the project and you encouraged me and told me that we can do it. You were a big support and helped me overcome my fear. Your support really mattered and thank you for the beautiful visual. We miss you.
Tanveer for all your days and nights spent in the edit room and supporting me with a smile always. Mujhay bardasht karnay ka shukriya.
Nina and Mahesh for always supporting me and making me smile even in the bleakest moments. Saeeda Aunty for supporting me always.
Sarmad Irfan Khoosat for being a friend always and giving us the choori gali song. Asim Raza for his support and giving us Ballay Ballay.
Sahir Ali Bagga, Shiraz Uppal, Waqar Ali for three beautiful songs.
Shani for two beautiful songs and background score.
Salman Razzaq, Rana Kamran, Asad Malik, Uzma and Seema of House of Zunn, Khadija (Elan), Umair (saniya Maskatiya), Deepak Perwani, Labels, Babar makeup. I hope I have not left any one. Kindly inbox me if I have.
A very special thank you to my entire team at MD productions. I love all of you as my family.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful post by momina and she has five kids...my goodness...she is a super woman then I must say ...raising five kids and then doing so much work ...it's unbelievable