Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
When is the movie releasing? Any idea guys?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have not read the novel.. So i m double excited to see whtz it about... 😳
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I have not read the novel.. So i m double excited to see whtz it about... 😳

You won't be disappointed, its a great story! πŸ˜ƒ
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Fawad mahira...hahaha...I so wish it was true

my ever green fav couple is mahira and fawad. :(

damn crazy about them... I really wish to see them again as a couple...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: taaniroyal

my ever green fav couple is mahira and fawad. :(

damn crazy about them... I really wish to see them again as a couple...

Lol I m not that big a fawad MAHIRA fan though

I m more of fawad sanam BALOCH fan

But given how awesome the trailer is I wud luv to see fawad here
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oops, you all have a rather positive approach towards the trailer.
Ek aur achi novel ka kabara kardiya. πŸ˜† I know it is too early too judge BUT there's too much naach gana in the film. I mean how on earth would Saba dance like that on Saman and Irtiza's wedding? And she was so happy to hold that chaadar on top of Armeena's head as if it was her dream to see Irtiza marrying Saman. πŸ˜† Khair, she might be faking it. And yes, Hamza was supposed to play Safeer but I'm sure now Junaid plays it.

I don't have much liking for chemistry, so I won't say anything about the couple even though I BADLY wanted Adeel Hussain to play Irtiza. Also, kuch zyada hee dramatic tha. The performances didn't blow me away or anything. I expected more from Mahira but the part where she says something like 'mujhe maar dejiye lekin yeh shaadi na karaiye' was SO unreal. Over-hyped. Overall, not impressed. I find the very basis of the novel absent on the screen. They have glamourised all the 'love' 'mohabbat' factor in such a way that it appears unnatural to me.

I SAW ADEEL IN GREEN KURTA! omfg I'm pretty much sure he will play Zafar, Mahira's brother. Because that is the only reason why he would take the lead in dance performances on mehndi celebrations.
mary78613 thumbnail
Oh that is still close. Its in august. I thought maybe next year hogi πŸ˜†
Hum tv are super dooper lazy!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Adeel isn't playing Zafar.. Jahanzeb is and he's in the trailer too walking next to Armeena when they're bringing her in. Khair this was just the first look, the trailer's releasing soon that'll have more of the scenes I believe.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Adeel isn't playing Zafar.. Jahanzeb is and he's in the trailer too walking next to Armeena when they're bringing her in. Khair this was just the first look, the trailer's releasing soon that'll have more of the scenes I believe.

How do you know that there will be another trailer? Aik he itna mar mar ker dekhaya hai πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Couldnt be here before but, the trailer was beyond what and how i thought it'd be. Im so impressed. Yes, ofc, the whole focus was on Saba (Mahira) but AM I GLAD πŸ˜ƒ ☺️ amazing amazing trailer, absolutely love it and i am so glad our prints have changed, this is so good. Our dramas are known for what they are and its SO GOOD to see that theyre actually taking that and trying to make our movies that way! Fantabulous this was and i havent been able to get over since i saw this piece! 😳
The songs seem too nice too, and the whole grand setting is so filmy and nice the existence of Humayun is annoying me πŸ˜” it kills me to think and see that Fawad would have done this otherwise... but khair, then that would be too good to be true, hum kahan itne deserving hain. Fawad is too COOL and high headed to be leaving bollywood now anyways -_- standards ab kaafi high hogaye hain Sir k, ab kahan dekhenge palat k :| anyhow, this trailer made me too happy but its mainly because of the Flawless-ness that MK is! i have 2questions. WHY HUMAYUN AND WHY THE EFF ARMEENA
?! 😡 i mean, Fawad played Asher who was supposedly 8 years older too, then he could have played a 9years older person too. or ANYONE yaar ANYONE but him -_- he looks... Khair, very impressed with the way this has been filmed and the trailer, cant wait to see how the whole movie has turned out 😳
AND OMG I SPOTTED ADEEL AND I WAS SO UNSURE! I WAS LIKE THIS IS JUNAID BUT THEN IT WAS ADEEL AND IM LIKE W*F, they didnt even show him! is it a cameo? even if it is THEY SHOULD HAVE SHOWN HIS FACE!! OMG ADEEL AND MK DANCING ☺️

My favorite bits:
^ HOW GORGOUS DOES SHE LOOK IN THESE 0.02 SECS!? 😳 ❀️

^she was too too too cute here! ☺️ πŸ˜†

^still wishing how good it would be if it wasnt for him! :|

^This part looked magnificent!