Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Yeah Humayun is a casanova and might not be a good person in that aspect (besides that he's a really nice guy.. Very helpful for the people who work for him) but I like.him.. He looks good and have acts good too.. I have no clue why everyone dislikes him here lol

I LOVE HIM
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was waiting for you to somehow come and take over 🤣 had to see this kinda excitement 😆
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ LOL.
I am pretty excited for this,
The first time i saw him dance was in Mehndi drama when he was about to get married now this.
<3
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Is the music out yet

I don't think so

I don't understand what's the point of mkung a drama n a film with same starcast n story
wastage of everyone's time n energy including the audience

I think its a kind off experiment because the pak films are still reviving and The drama industry is at its peak.
So maybe the don't want dramas to suffer
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Yeah Humayun is a casanova and might not be a good person in that aspect (besides that he's a really nice guy.. Very helpful for the people who work for him) but I like.him.. He looks good and have acts good too.. I have no clue why everyone dislikes him here lol

Basically the Akshay Kumar of Pakistan. Both are casanovas but everything else about their personality is great. I used to be obsessed with Humayun 12 years ago now I am just cool with him. It's because at one point we were so over-saturated with his presence that I stopped liking him as much.
jugnufan thumbnail
WOW... i think after a long long time i am LIKING Humayun 👍🏼
jugnufan thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't find the trailer impressive. The quality of the print looks worse than any of the other Pakistani films that have recently released or are about to release. Humtv should stop spending all of their money on their crappy award functions and probably invest money into getting better video cameras. Also, a little too much of dancing around. As I said in the other thread, looks like an extended Tarang commercial. Not to mention, no one's performance seems to stand out.

@ bold
probably because the Song sequence is directed by Asim Raza who also directed Tarang Ads 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
What's wrong if the songs look like tarang ads
Tarang ads are beautiful n very lavishly shot

Better to look like a tsrang ad n hv a pak touch rather than trying to b shot like a typical Bollywood no

I wud prefer tarang ad sonvs more

Many were also saying ho Mann jaha looks like a telefilm

To them also I want to say the same it still has the pak touch n hence is unique

Not like the pathetic jawani phir NAHIN aani which is so a wannabe Bollywood cum Hollywood
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't get over of this.. 😆 when itz gonna release ??
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I can't get over of this.. 😆 when itz gonna release ??

Meri bhi kuch yehi halaat hai Ash. I am DIE HARD fan of thee novel. 😃