Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

What did you see?o.0 πŸ˜•

haven't seen this...
who is with mahira...
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was abt to post it.. im excited ro watch this ..
😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: taaniroyal

omg their trailer is released... :o

Aahhh finally ..

mahira and fawad again.. love it..

Fawad mahira...hahaha...I so wish it was true
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Humayun & Mahira look good. Humayun is actualy doing a good job. Dont like the trailer though, doesn't flow. And what's with all the naach gana. Some of those scenes are awkward πŸ˜† I hope they've changed the ages or it won't make sense. Armeena doesn't look older lol. I had a feeling it wouldn't be so bad. It would have been better off as a drama only though.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG WOW... Humayun Saeed n Mahira Khan... What a choice.. I have never imagined these two together ever.. But wow.. They look just FAB yaar..
Plus i love both.. Humayun toh i like since Mehendi days 😳 n Mahira .. Well.. Since Shehr e Zaat.. N these two r making a great couple on screen .. Wow ☺️

I liked Armeena as well.. She is fine here..

I m super excited for this one... Haven't read the novel.. So it will be a bang treat for me to watch of course !!! ❀️
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Momina Duraid's reply to why Haissam's name isn't credited.

http://www.dramapakistani.net/bin-roye-ansu-first-look-dramapakistani/

If you want to quote me you can. You have to understand that we have nothing against Haissam. The purpose is to give credit in its rightful place. . For me it's my first directorial project and for Shahzad his first film as a director. Haissam has directed a few scenes and will be given credit for what he has done. I do understand that you have given me credit for production and Shahzad for co direction but the fact is that we have directed more than 90 percent of the film. And credits should be given where due. I respect and appreciate your effort.
As most people know in the industry Haissam left the film before the project finished for reasons that I would not want to go into. He had directed a decent portion of the drama but for the film we have only used just a few scenes by him which accounts for less than 10 percent of the entire film that does not justify a full credit. However the credit for the scenes he has directed will be given to him when the film goes in the theaters just like Sarmad Khoosat and Asim Raza who have directed a song each. In all fairness how can I give him credit for a first look where he himself would hardly be able to point towards any of his work in the first look in all honesty. I consider and have always considered drama Pakistani a fair critic and supporter of our industry but disappointed that in its review of the first look of the film. the credit for direction has been given to a director who has directed a few scenes only. Shahzad and I have jointly directed the film after Haissam had to leave in the very early stage of the film production as most of his days were spent directing the drama only.We are reputed to be a fair organization and will give due credits to all who have contributed to the film and drama in any way. I appreciate your concern and effort to know the facts and if you need further clarification feel free to contact me.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The first song has been shot by Faheem burney.
The second with Mahira and Humayun dancing will probably be the chaand raat song shot by Sarmad Khoosat.
The third with Adeel and Mahira dancing has been shot by Asim Raza.
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sana, I love your signature! ❀️
Let's see what HH has to say about Momina's comments - but if what she's saying is true then it makes total sense.

Why isn't anyone talking about the music of this film? πŸ€”
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Is the music out yet
I don't think so

I don't understand what's the point of mkung a drama n a film with same starcast n story
wastage of everyone's time n energy including the audience
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the trailer but wish they had retained the original cast.
Btw will they air the drama version also? πŸ˜•