Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
But why?? He puts money in his movies why shouldn't he brand himself by acting in them too? If we can see Salman Khan in No Entry I guess we can see Humayun in Jawani whatever too.. They're the same age and honestly now days Humayun looks better than Salman LOL
His tharkipan puts me off too but that doesn't reflect his work I guess he's a good actor.and he doesnt even do shows nowdays only movies

EDIT: im not a fawad fan so I dont mind Humayun and yes that green guy is Adeel I looked again.. Lol
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

But why?? He puts money in his movies why shouldn't he brand himself by acting in them too? If we can see Salman Khan in No Entry I guess we can see Humayun in Jawani whatever too.. They're the same age and honestly now days Humayun looks better than Salman LOL

His tharkipan puts me off too but that doesn't reflect his work I guess he's a good actor.and he doesnt even do shows nowdays only movies

EDIT: im not a fawad fan so I dont mind Humayun and yes that green guy is Adeel I looked again.. Lol

He's doing shows again according to him really soon.
He can act in his films, that's not my problem, just atleast make decent films. JPNA literally gives me a grand masti hangover i dunno why.. 🥱
BlackStar. thumbnail
Adeel and Mahira dancing together is just but who is Adeel playing? Juanid Khan is Safeer.
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I.forgot was junaid the one who gets married to Saba?
If yes then y again y would he dance with her like that?
And also who.is playing Saba's brother?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh i dont like that promo too.. It looks like a tharki film but I dislike Hamza the most because I cannot stand him
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I.forgot was junaid the one who gets married to Saba?
If yes then y again y would he dance with her like that?
And also who.is playing Saba's brother?

Jahanzeb something.. he's in the trailer in the green kurta when they're bringing Armeena into the mehndi.
Yes Junaid plays the guy who marries Mahira it was supposed to be Hamza initially.

I think even OKB is in this unless they replace him.. he was the guy who wanted to marry Saba when she stays with Saman and Irtaza.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

And how is this like Kis desh mein hai mera dil? 0.o

I think because Humayun's nose hair look like the guy in that soap .. that is why.. no? 🤔
.Sunrise. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I think because Humayun's nose hair look like the guy in that soap .. that is why.. no? 🤔

Hahahahah No way
Humayan is OK
but Harshad chopra is <3
And there is no similarity between this movie and KDMHMD not even the look.
.Sunrise. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Jahanzeb something.. he's in the trailer in the green kurta when they're bringing Armeena into the mehndi.
Yes Junaid plays the guy who marries Mahira it was supposed to be Hamza initially.

I think even OKB is in this unless they replace him.. he was the guy who wanted to marry Saba when she stays with Saman and Irtaza.

Oh I got confused
Safeer is the character and junaid the actor playing the character.
maybe Adeel is doing a guest appearance.
But still adeel hamza OKB so many big stars doing miniscule roles in the film. Strange
BlackStar. thumbnail
^Hamza\s not in the film.