Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Armeena is really pretty. I only saw her in ishq parast so far and I dont think she's bad.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Is it a movie? Looks like that Harshad-Aditi soap Ekta Kapoor made a few years back.
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Saw the promo again. And Iam totally shipping Humayun Mahira. <3
The scene between them. So intense just how I had imagined in the book.
And Humayun doesn't look bad Y do ppl here dislike him so much.
He is a damn good actor and really complimenting Mahira. Probably the only actor who looks good with Mahira after Fawad
and is that really Adeel dancing? :o
.Sunrise. thumbnail
And how is this like Kis desh mein hai mera dil? 0.o
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The movie looks really good to me! I'm not a huge humayon fan but he looks nice in this drama and his chemistry with mahira is hot!

I tried to see if the green Kurta was Adeel but I couldn't! It was too far and went by too fast. Even though I paused and tried to look.
Edited by desigrl414 - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly speaking, this film looks good. The production values, the cinematography, the music is great for a Pakistani film. Humayun suits Irtaza, after the disastrous Neeyat I didn't expect any chemistry between him and Mahira but its okay here, there's the intensity required for irtaza and Saba. Armeena and Humayun also looking great.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Humayun is a casanova and might not be a good person in that aspect (besides that he's a really nice guy.. Very helpful for the people who work for him) but I like.him.. He looks good and have acts good too.. I have no clue why everyone dislikes him here lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Yeah Humayun is a casanova and might not be a good person in that aspect (besides that he's a really nice guy.. Very helpful for the people who work for him) but I like.him.. He looks good and have acts good too.. I have no clue why everyone dislikes him here lol

no one dislikes him here

Its jus that we wish it was Fawad Khan here and he didn't do jawani phir NAHIN ani
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

His tharakiness puts me off immensely... and also his sleepwalking through roles but I do like him here as Irtaza.
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Fawad and Pakistani actresses looks a distant dream now.
I have done samjhota with this haqeeqat
And yes I agree Humayun does look tharki. I remember he came to sanam balochs morning show and he looked kinda lost and felt like he was checking Sanam out 🤣