khadija246 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Has anyone seen the first trailer for Bin Roye starring Mahira Khan and Humayun Saeed?
I thought this was going to be made into a drama..anyone know whether they doing a movie and a drama for this?

below is the trailer for the movie.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m7ecq_bin-roye-2015-upcoming-pakistani-movie-official-hd-trailer-pakistaniyan-com_shortfilms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After two years of long wait, they finally realised the trailer. I couldn't be more happier. 😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
BIN ROYE TRAILER IS OUTSTANDING

INDONT HV WORDS

I CANT BELIEVE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FAWAD MAHIRA SANAM BALOCH IN THIS

I WUD HV DIED IF IT WAS FAWAD IN PLACE OF HUMAYUN AND SANAM IN PLACE OF AMREENA AS HE HAS ROMANCE WITH BOTH

armeena can't act and HUMAYUN I can't stand as lead romantic hero

Feeling like banging my head on the wall

FAWAD cud hv easily done this film

He didn't do anything last year anyway

Khoobsurat shoot was over long back

FAWAD is so lazy ufff

But anyway the trailer is mind blowing

After the pathetic jawani Phir nahin ani this is so so so much better

But HERE ALSO THERE IS JUNAID KHAN ...I mean like why why why doesn't hum TV hv any other actor to cast ...sick n tired of junaid khan everywhere...does he work for free
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this Adeel dancing with Mahira in green kurta?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I thought the same thing. It looks like Adeel..but if it's Adeel, then they should've showed 2 seconds of his face at the very least? 😕

starstruckk thumbnail
I don't find the trailer impressive. The quality of the print looks worse than any of the other Pakistani films that have recently released or are about to release. Humtv should stop spending all of their money on their crappy award functions and probably invest money into getting better video cameras. Also, a little too much of dancing around. As I said in the other thread, looks like an extended Tarang commercial. Not to mention, no one's performance seems to stand out.
starstruckk thumbnail
Did anyone notice how there's no mention of Haissam Hussain directing this movie? It says directed by Momina Duraid and Shehzad Kasmiri. So rumors were true, Haissam left the movie midway due to some issues with Duraid?..but he did direct some bits yet no mention of him. Nonetheless, this doesn't even look like an Haissam directorial from any angle...actually looks like Shehzad Kashmiri was the director.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I sooo wish it was Adeel m

But it's our dearest junaid khan

Geez give me a break from him for gods sake
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't find the trailer impressive. The quality of the print looks worse than any of the other Pakistani films that have recently released or are about to release. Humtv should stop spending all of their money on their crappy award functions and probably invest money into getting better video cameras. Also, a little too much of dancing around. As I said in the other thread, looks like an extended Tarang commercial. Not to mention, no one's performance seems to stand out.

How much good print do u want

I watched it in my phone and was blinded by the locations and costumes

The video quality is full HD and so damn good
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I sooo wish it was Adeel m

But it's our dearest junaid khan

Geez give me a break from him for gods sake

Ohh no.. Junaid is with camera recording video in orange kurta. There is another guy dancing in green kurta.