Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Omggg I m so damn happy...I was really wondering who are the new heroines in his upcoming shows given he has two more hum shows and one geo show ...

I guess this is the hum tv show which has bushra ansari too coz as Of now he is shooting for two shows ...one geo and one hum

the 4th hum show starts shooting from Jun July

I so wish this is the show where it has zahid arij bushra ji ...toh Maaza a jayega

I also wish hum repeat their golden Jodi of mehram zahid ayesha k once at least
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
.he jus posted a list of the projects he is doing

apart from mehram and ALVIDA he has three new hum tv dramas iN his kitty...

1.His next show jugnu with yumna will release in April

2.Then there is another untitled show with bushra ansari for which he is shooting now ...this will air in May in hum...I guess it has arij too

3.then there is a 4th hum tv show which will start shooting from June...dying to know the heroine

4.looks like geo got hold Of him and he is shooting for a geo show too at present simultaneously with the bushra ansari show ...want to know the geo shw heroine

5.Then BAM ...he even bagged a film which Wil. start shooting this Dec...whoa our zahid is on a roll...feeling so proud being his fan now...who wud hv thought he will get recognition in no time and him being such a genuine honest down to earth yet well educated guy in real life ...I m literally on cloud nine seeing him become successful

Cheers to us...the Zahid fans...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
In the pic with zahid arij looks tired though
She us over working herself

And why did she color her hair

I like her black hair

Anyways it 'll b a treat seeing arij zahid together as both of them are too natural actors

They will give talkative to each other

Where did arij post the link ...give her official fb I'd
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Ok my prediction was right
Zahid arij show is the same zahid bushra ansari show whose on the set pics zahid posted

Now I m sure it's a hum tv show coz geo can't afford such a big cast

Sakeena plz post the other pic which arij posted in her instagram where zahid bushra ji arij all are sitting together on a sofa

Ufff I m so damn excited now

Looks like this is another big hum tv show coming up In May June...May be it will replace aik pal or zidd or nikaah

I m super excited now

I badly wanted to know the heroine in zahid bushra ansari show and thank god it's arij
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG.. This is so GORGEOUS !!! He has grabbed a plenty of shows in such a short amount of time !!! WOOW !!! May Allah bless him ngives him more opportunities like that.. N that he gets more success in this field.. ❤️

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

I m super happy to see Him n Arij in a show coz i recently became fan of her after seeing her in Khilona.. N there she is.. With one of the most decent n finest actors we do have now... They both r looking so good together ❤️

Yeah.. Arij looks a bit tired.. She too is over working i guess.. N now Zahid too has so many projects coming up.. I hope he doesn't look tired or something.. I want to enjoy his presence to the fullest ❤️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tfs all pics Sakeena :D

Btw guys.. Do u knw Arij is married ?? I saw her wedding pics just now 😲
Zahid ke itne saare shows :O abby you must become an arij fan now! :P

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Tfs all pics Sakeena :D

Btw guys.. Do u knw Arij is married ?? I saw her wedding pics just now 😲

She actually got divorced after 2 weeks