Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Alvida

Episode 11

It was more of a sweet emotional episode this week about Haya trying to move on in her life. And Rameez is helping her out in this regard, unknowingly that she had previously fallen for Hadi. Haya has now started to smile again and it is all because of a person in her life. What I noticed is that maybe after this week's episode things might get better between Haya and Rameez and move towards something important that would happen.

The scenes where Rameez and Haya were together were so meaningful and had a lot of emotions in them. "Mujhe tumhare jazbay ki nahi, tumhare sath ki zarurat hai" The dialogues were beautifully written by Sameera Fazal and so were marvelously performed by both Sanam Jung and Zahid Ahmed. Just loved the direction of those scenes by Shehzad Kashmiri and how they were created because it brought the whole lot of feelings in them as if they were truly happening at that moment.

Fareesa is going crazier by the days. The more Hadi gets distant from her the more she screams and yells out in frustration. She has turned into a Shakki Biwi' taunting Hadi all the time for Haya. And by the way Fareesa is so overwhelmed about Haya and Rameez and is making the news bigger unnecessarily by making it a mixture of truths and lies. But then there is Hadi who never believes to what Fareesa says.

The triangle that included Haya, Hadi and Fareesa for once has now spread out into branches as Haya is now getting attached to Rameez maybe not affectionately but platonically. And on the other hand here comes Saim again in the story after a long time since Fareesa married Hadi. I don't think that his return in Fareesa's life is insignificant and then him paying for her bills at the mall definitely meant something. He might turn out a new chapter in Fareesa's life. Well let's see.

Keep watching ALVIDA every Wednesday at 8 pm only on HUM TV.

Peace Out!!!

Reviewed by Zarish Gill

http://blogs.humnetwork.com/alvida-episode-11-review/

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
does zahid know about this thread? 😊
grey23 thumbnail
i will send question to zahid from my original account and also from the fake one πŸ˜ƒ but don't know what to ask:(
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

does zahid know about this thread? 😊

hope not ..the day he knows i will pakka disappear from here as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
u mean Zahid Ahmed ..then welcome here ...πŸ€—
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've been waiting for the full ost of Jugnoo, like checking youtube every day to see if its up and guess what I see on my Facebook feed, Zahid has posted the full OST.
Can I just say I love him
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

I've been waiting for the full ost of Jugnoo, like checking youtube every day to see if its up and guess what I see on my Facebook feed, Zahid has posted the full OST.

Can I just say I love him

tell me about it same here ..and n zahids fb pg fans keep asking him for the full OST and he did for us ..sucha sweetheart ..we all can say we just LOVEEE HIM ...😳☺️
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

hope not ..the day he knows i will pakka disappear from here as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww 😳

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: iSakeena

oyeee kahaa janna hai !!?

doosre AT mein 🀣