ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Indisnt know henis from islamabad

I thought he is from lahore
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally good epi of Alvida Rameez thy way he talk i just love it ..Haya dnt deserve him ..but in same time i can understand how haya feels..and thank god no boring haya hadi scene :p
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
RAMEEZ HAYA MADE ME CRAZY TODAY...I jus LUVED zahid in today's Epi...he jus makes haya feel so comfy and at peace...I LUVED the scene where haya was working in Jorgen and talking to rameez in speaker...zahid in white shirt is heaven...ufff...I LUVED the scene in the beginning when haya gets a bit cautious but rameez always mks her comfy with soothing words...one dialogue he is expressing his feelings...she gets cautious ...next moment he is reassuring her that no pressure n she is at ease again n smiles...ufff...ZAHID SANAM CHEMISTRY IS MAGICAL...I jus can't get over their scenes in today's Epi...haya rameez hanging around hving fun is like my dream coming true...and the way zahid delivers the romantic dialogues ufff Allah...I just melted into a puddle today...he was sooo good in each n every scene today...fun romantic possessive every emotion he shows so perfectly that it leaves haya hard to ignore him ...I luv it how slowly she is so comfy around him n also hving fun talking to him ...the way I like hadi haya friendship...I m luving rameez haya friendship too...I can watch today's rameez haya scenes multiple times

TAKE A BOW SAMEERA FAZAL

And the precap had me in splits when he asked haya why the he'll she went to rameez apartment...LMAO...I luv Imran as hadi ...he is very natural in this show...be it with parents or with fareeas or with haya ...he is always in character in a natural way...he underplayed hadi n that makes him more real...even if he is jealous there is no faltu dramatized expression or reaction from hadi ...CLAPS CLAPS SAMEERA FAZAL
iSakeena thumbnail
i personally hated the p-recap i hate ppl like hadi ..Nihayati selfish l
iSakeena thumbnail
and yaah i dnt want any hadi rameez scene ..i dnt want to hate hadi more than this lol
@Nadia kaha ho tum ..ek dam se gayab ..i really miss u 😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

i personally hated the p-recap i hate ppl like hadi ..Nihayati selfish l

What's there to Hate

If anyone I care about goes to a guys apartment whom she jus met even I. wud freak out the way hadi did

I know u done like hadi but jus badmouthing him for no reason is really annoying

Reminds me of mehram days where u used to do I hate areeb chants for no reason either