Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today Zahid was awesome in jpj.i liked that how he behaved there.he is very humble n kind hearted person.he answered of the questions by his fan and sanam with maturity which shows his sweetness.i am seeing first time some actor who discloses some secrets to his fans which celebrities usually hide from their fans like he said that alvida has 20 epi.his friendship with sanam is really adorable...its really good to see them both together offscreen too.i know about his viewers digest show.i have seen almost all shows of him.kafi research ki hai main ne us per lol like he used to do on hollywood celebirities for his shows.
Edited by queen_of_hearts - 9 years ago
i think rameez may turn over possessive later when he comes to know that haya loves hadi.may be he doubts her or on her loyality.that disloyality would make him over possessive.he is already hurt by his parents behaviour so he finds that haya is also doing the same with him..his love may turn into aggression and voilence..
Edited by queen_of_hearts - 9 years ago

Whoa he hosted too

I luv his English accent n he is naturally quite fluent in English

I m watching them now

But i must say he looks older here for no hair

Now he looks younger with th wig

He is 31 now

But looks younger

N before he was actually young but used to look older
<font color="#9966CC">
i couldnt believe its him!!!!😲😲 he looked soo old!!!!!😲😲 r u sure its a wig 😲 i think he's weaved his hair in like Salman did...
</font>😊

yes he looks bit older here but i am happy that he looks so handsome now.i think look doesnt matter if u dont have talent.pehle bhi he was much attractive..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I said it it mehram forum too in mehram days when someone posted a pic of zahid with less hair where he was looking 35plus yrs old whereas it was a young times pic of his

So isnt it an irony that whereas everyone age forward he is ageing backwards and looking younger day by day ...in mehram he jus had a sober gentle look but now that i saw him in jpj today it seemed he has been working out n now he looks like a hunk

There is a hotness in him now which wasnt in mehram

Whereas in his late twenties he used to look like a man in late thirties

And now he looks like a hunk in mid twenties
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: queen_of_hearts

i think rameez may turn over possessive later when he comes to know that haya loves hadi.may be he doubts her or on her loyality.that disloyality would make him over possessive.he is already hurt by his parents behaviour so he finds that haya is also doing the same with him..his love may turn into aggression and voilence..

Yeah that's exactly what they will show and i literally cant wait

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Whoa he hosted too

I luv his English accent n he is naturally quite fluent in English

I m watching them now

But i must say he looks older here for no hair

Now he looks younger with th wig

He is 31 now

But looks younger

N before he was actually young but used to look older
<font color="#9966CC">
i couldnt believe its him!!!!😲😲 he looked soo old!!!!!😲😲 r u sure its a wig 😲 i think he's weaved his hair in like Salman did...
</font>😊

Yeah i m sure its a wig

Hair transplant looks different
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: queen_of_hearts

Today Zahid was awesome in jpj.i liked that how he behaved there.he is very humble n kind hearted person.he answered of the questions by his fan and sanam with maturity which shows his sweetness.i am seeing first time some actor who discloses some secrets to his fans which celebrities usually hide from their fans like he said that alvida has 20 epi.his friendship with sanam is really adorable...its really good to see them both together offscreen too.i know about his viewers digest show.i have seen almost all shows of him.kafi research ki hai main ne us per lol like he used to do on hollywood celebirities for his shows.

I literally begged him in his fb acct to go to jpj today jus coz i wanted to see him offscreen persona again

Last i saw was for mehram which was like last sept ages ago

I so wish i cud see his interaction with yumna more

But yeah i jus luv his comfort level with sanam

I so wish i cud get a few more rameez haya alvida behind the scene gossip
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super cute😳
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sakeena - lol did u see the new update he put on yesterday or day before with that pic of his ??? :D

Lol something like guy Zulfi is saying hi and is really scared of Rameez🤣

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Sakeena - lol did u see the new update he put on yesterday or day before with that pic of his ??? :D

Lol something like guy Zulfi is saying hi and is really scared of Rameez🤣

Yeah I did and I jus luv his sense of humour