Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: queen_of_hearts

Zahid is going to dubai for hum awards i wish he was nominated in any category.its my wish he gets the award for best male newcomer.

hum tv so unfair with him ..but he dnt need awards he is best..πŸ˜‰ and honestly i never cared about Pak dramas awards this is first time i want Mikaal to win and thats so badly dil se wish hai ,.😳
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

hum tv so unfair with him ..but he dnt need awards he is best..πŸ˜‰ and honestly i never cared about Pak dramas awards this is first time i want Mikaal to win and thats so badly dil se wish hai ,.😳

oh yeah you are mikaal's fan too i know this from dayar e dil thread πŸ˜‰ you are right zahid doesnt need any award.he is the best 😊
vidya0906 thumbnail

Zahid is going to dubai for hum awards i wish he was nominated in any category.its my wish he gets the award for best male newcomer.

He isnt nominated?????? 😲 how unfair is that 😑 in fact his Hamza really deserves the best debut award πŸ˜”

iSakeena thumbnail

oh yeah you are mikaal's fan too i know this from dayar e dil thread πŸ˜‰ you are right zahid doesnt need any award.he is the best 😊

yahhh and he know that ...πŸ˜‰
yahh Mikaal fan huge fan actually i was silent reader n this forum for so long ..not fully silent khabi khabi i do commnts yaha waha..πŸ˜† but door door tak mujhe mikaal k fans nazar hi nai aa rah tha ..eslye chup chap thi ..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: vidya0906

He isnt nominated??????😲 how unfair is that😑 in fact his Hamza really deserves the best debut awardπŸ˜”

no he has not been nominated for anything and yes he really deserves the award for hamza's character.even he is not hosting the award show.i tought they would invite him for that because of his good way of speaking n voice.

Originally posted by: iSakeena

yahhh and he know that ...πŸ˜‰
yahh Mikaal fan huge fan actually i was silent reader n this forum for so long ..not fully silent khabi khabi i do commnts yaha waha..πŸ˜† but door door tak mujhe mikaal k fans nazar hi nai aa rah tha ..eslye chup chap thi ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol ab to mil gaye hain ya nahi? πŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
i think han but not sure...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know right.. I so wanted them to nominate AT LEAST Zahid for Mehram.. For me he ONLY was the best performer from the lead lot.. Or Adeel Hussein.. But here we don't even have him as a nominee... How unfair is that !! πŸ’”
iSakeena thumbnail
http://vid.me/2AOW
Hina ..nadia..and all here is new promo i upload it ..but bad guilty
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
RAMEEZ HAYA stole the show for me today once again...Inspite of being a big Imran fan I must say Zahid is kinda overshadowing him in terms of screen presence...coz today HADI HAYA chemistry cud the even come close to RAMEEZ HAYA scorching chemistry...I luved it how openly RAMEEZ admits liking HAYA but it can't be called flirting either... Zahid and sanam has so much chemistry it's hard to fathom that why they look so good together...the SKYPE scene was my most fav...loved how HAYA called him second time...sameera fazal has done an amazing job in writing RAMEEZ HAYA screenplay n dialogue in every scene...this is a unique type of romance which gives u goosebumps but doesn't mk RAMEEZ sound like a chichora or despo...and Zahid is jus way too natural ufff ...I m sooo happy Zahid got alvida...so many good comments any him in fb n Twitter as the show has huge huge viewership...this show will boost his career up