Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

LMAO really...doesn't that already prove that Sanam baloch is at par with Fawad coz in case of humsafar n zgh I never saw Fawad vs mahira or Fawad vs Sanam saeed discussion ...this is the first time an actress is pitted against Fawad ...that itself said the impact of Sanam baloch...now I really can't wait for the audience to see the upcoming epis of dastaan where Sanam will blow their tv away with her performance ...actual dastaan hvnt started yet...they aired 6 epis by far...those discussing will eat their own words lol...

they are saying why they should wait till epi 10 to see how impressive she is...why sanam balooch could not show her spark in the initial epis lol...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

they are saying why they should wait till epi 10 to see how impressive she is...why sanam balooch could not show her spark in the initial epis lol...

But they don't hv to wait till Epi 10...the showdown starts from Epi 8 itself...as they say sabar ka phal meetha hota HAIN...in their case it will be sabar ka phal joota hota HAIN ...they 'll hv their faces slapped big time and how
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

LMAO really...doesn't that already prove that Sanam baloch is at par with Fawad coz in case of humsafar n zgh I never saw Fawad vs mahira or Fawad vs Sanam saeed discussion ...this is the first time an actress is pitted against Fawad ...that itself said the impact of Sanam baloch...now I really can't wait for the audience to see the upcoming epis of dastaan where Sanam will blow their tv away with her performance ...actual dastaan hvnt started yet...they aired 6 epis by far...those discussing will eat their own words lol...

LOL! The same discussion has started here too. Look at it this way...the debates didnt arise for HS or ZGH because their respective lead actresses were effective from the first episode itself. We were not told by their fans to wait till half of the show is over before she will start showing some spark. While SB who is supposed to be the most critically acclaimed actress isnt impressive in her one of her most successful show right from the start. But we keep wondering if she got a hangover of the heroines from StarOne's shows.
Chalo I will eat my words later if she really blows me away...if I keep watching the show till then.
Edited by .Hajmola. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

LOL! The same discussion has started here too. Look at it this way...the debates didnt arise for HS or ZGH because their respective lead actresses were effective from the first episode itself. We were not told by their fans to wait till half of the show is over before she will start showing some spark. While SB who is supposed to be the most critically acclaimed actress isnt impressive in her one of her most successful show right from the start. But we keep wondering if she got a hangover of the heroines from StarOne's shows.
Chalo I will eat my words later if she really blows be away...if I keep watching the show till then.

I didn't find mahira impressive in humsafar initial epis...on the contrary I found naveen aka Sara more impressive from the very first scene of her with Fawad in the coffee shop...mahira came with a bang from Epi 14 when she comes to tell Fawad abt the baby gals disease in his office...from that scene she stole the show...the romantic scenes before that the first 13 epis belonged to Fawad ...n to some extent naveen ...mahira jus got lucky as she has amazing chemistry with Fawad But her acting was mediocre in the initial scenes of humsafar

But I do agree Sanam saeed was bang on as kashaf from Epi 1
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grey23

seeing ur cooments i went to zindegi forum and opened dastan discussion forum...i m shocked..i mean i know that forum only discusses and praises mainly sanam saeed and fawad khan...but just to prove that fawad is best ( which he really is) they need to prove a versatile actress like sanaim baloch a bad actress?? i mean seriously!! i was waiting to see dastans response but all i can see there is sanam balooch vs fawad khan discuusion!! really!! is it a matter of disscussion!! we all know that how good actor fawad is!! but for that sanam balooch really needed to be demeaned like this?

Lol I don't know if it was done to prove a point or what I have seen Mahira bashing also in that forum like how she has a big nose n all. Anyways that forum is mostly about Fawad. There is hardly a discussion of other shows in which Fawad is not there. And actresses as talented as SB only talk through their work Period.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Lol I don't know if it was done to prove a point or what I have seen Mahira bashing also in that forum like how she has a big nose n all. Anyways that forum is mostly about Fawad. There is hardly a discussion of other shows in which Fawad is not there. And actresses as talented as SB only talk through their work Period.

thats why i usually dont visit that forum...too much biased towards sanam saeed and fawad and to prove their point they demean other actors and actresses...no doubt saeed and fawad both of them are top class actors...but to prove that other actresses like sanam baloch who has exceld herself in dramas like daam,kankar,des,and dastan needs to be proven a bad actress? i wonder what is their definition of a good actor?
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he is not my fav but i like him i will b happy if he come back ..so yes i miss him tori bahot :p
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Thank god I never visited ZINDAGI forum
I didn't even know there is a ZINDAGI forum till now lol

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't find mahira impressive in humsafar initial epis...on the contrary I found naveen aka Sara more impressive from the very first scene of her with Fawad in the coffee shop...mahira came with a bang from Epi 14 when she comes to tell Fawad abt the baby gals disease in his office...from that scene she stole the show...the romantic scenes before that the first 13 epis belonged to Fawad ...n to some extent naveen ...mahira jus got lucky as she has amazing chemistry with Fawad But her acting was mediocre in the initial scenes of humsafar

But I do agree Sanam saeed was bang on as kashaf from Epi 1

Thats fine...cuz Naveen didnt impress me at all in HS. I found her really OTT while she is immensely praised by lot of people for her performance.I expected the worst from Mahira because people were bashing her so much and she didnt turn out to be bad. Everyone will have varying views on actors. But we must accept one others views - both positive or negative instead of shoving opinions down others throats. That is what is done wrt SB. Not everyone will like her. I liked her in DeS but havent found her impressive in Dastaan yet.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

he is not my fav but i like him i will b happy if he come back ..so yes i miss him tori bahot :p

jhoota 😛 u only need zahid 😆