Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Earlier Yes, but not anymore and I don't really know y. Maybe I feel he has lost his charm by losing so much weight or may be his debut film was so disappointing or his numerous like literally numerous articles on his next movies.
If he will come back which Iam kinda sure that he will after some years I may watch it but not if it as bad as his last projects Numm n Khobsurat.

I was the saddest when I saw his skinny look in khoobsuraat n thought kaash he came on big screen with the humsafar look

But thankfully he joined Twitter n got a lot of req to put on weight from both ind n pak fans ...n bow he looks like the Asher Hussain of humsafar again...or must say wen better ...hv u seen his pics in the recent events he attend ...ufff...he is healthy yet fit with a well tones body ...looks like he is gyming regularly n also eating properly
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Irrelevant replies to the topic ...

I personally do not miss him at all as I was never much of a fan of him. I think he wasn't contributing much even before...

Another April fool comment
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Agree with everything except for the last bit.Fangirls are true to girls fawning over female celebrities..hope this term is not limited to girls drooling over male celebrities only.So this goes both the ways.Correct me if this is wrong.

We have another addition to 'feminism' i.e. 'fangirling' getting typecasted.

That reminded me of Drashti princess fans back in the day.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I was the saddest when I saw his skinny look in khoobsuraat n thought kaash he came on big screen with the humsafar look

But thankfully he joined Twitter n got a lot of req to put on weight from both ind n pak fans ...n bow he looks like the Asher Hussain of humsafar again...or must say wen better ...hv u seen his pics in the recent events he attend ...ufff...he is healthy yet fit with a well tones body ...looks like he is gyming regularly n also eating properly

I think his weight loss was due to his being diabetic den losing weight for joining BW. If dat wld hv been d case, he wld have started building his six packs.😉

Also I agree dat Pak dramas r of a much shorter duration than Indian ones, but dey too r demanding on d actors and I have read so many Pak TV actors lamenting nowadays that there is a lack of good scripts and dramas, so I suppose dat's Y many established actors, not only Fawad aren't doing dramas.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Humtv needs Umera back. Have Umera write another show (preferably an original script) and Humtv will get another hit of theirs. I don't know how Diyar e Dil or Alvida are doing but maybe they'll bring something to the table for Humtv in coming weeks. Saqday didn't work and even Khalil Ur Rehman's writing and Mahira's starpower couldn't help there.

I really hope Umera's next script is taken up by ARY. I think Umera has done enough for Humtv.

I really hope its not taken by ARY. They can literally ruin good concepts by exaggerating & dragging it.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
umm initially I was sad that fawad is not doing any pakistani dramas anymore and i started watching pak drama from his shows and was attracted towards pak drmas...but then i was happy that he is doing good bollywood projects and getting recognition there...but the depth that has in pakistani dramas ( most of the) it is not there in bollywood,,,so i missedhim initially...umm but Now?? i m not sure...may be i dont miss him because there r so many good actors in pakistani dramas who are giving their best...so i think i dont miss him now...but if he does any show now i will defintely be ha
grey23 thumbnail
seeing ur cooments i went to zindegi forum and opened dastan discussion forum...i m shocked..i mean i know that forum only discusses and praises mainly sanam saeed and fawad khan...but just to prove that fawad is best ( which he really is) they need to prove a versatile actress like sanaim baloch a bad actress?? i mean seriously!! i was waiting to see dastans response but all i can see there is sanam balooch vs fawad khan discuusion!! really!! is it a matter of disscussion!! we all know that how good actor fawad is!! but for that sanam balooch really needed to be demeaned like this?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

umm initially I was sad that fawad is not doing any pakistani dramas anymore and i started watching pak drama from his shows and was attracted towards pak drmas...but then i was happy that he is doing good bollywood projects and getting recognition there...but the depth that has in pakistani dramas ( most of the) it is not there in bollywood,,,so i missedhim initially...umm but Now?? i m not sure...may be i dont miss him because there r so many good actors in pakistani dramas who are giving their best...so i think i dont miss him now...but if he does any show now i will defintely be ha

I wud hv said the exact same thing coz that's my history too with pak dramas but now that I m watching him in daastan for the ZINDAGI channel I m again forced to miss him...ZINDAGI is still airing the initial happy epis and fawads scenes with Sanam AHSAN and Saba q are so beautiful and IMPACTFUL...ufff ...nothing can replace the scope of performance which pak dramas give and no Bollywood actress can hv checm with Fawad as divine as the pak actresses...I know the quality of serials hv gone down as now there are so many channels and so many time slots but good work has always been there and will be there...among the 30+serials which run at various channels at the same time at least 8 to 10 are always good...the rest 10 are mediocre and the last 10 are crap...so jus coz of the bad dramas it's unfair to say the whole industry is going down as pak drama industry is still producing masterpiece n Fawad can easily b part of one of them

The same can b said in case of fahad Mustafa hamza abbasi sherry
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

seeing ur cooments i went to zindegi forum and opened dastan discussion forum...i m shocked..i mean i know that forum only discusses and praises mainly sanam saeed and fawad khan...but just to prove that fawad is best ( which he really is) they need to prove a versatile actress like sanaim baloch a bad actress?? i mean seriously!! i was waiting to see dastans response but all i can see there is sanam balooch vs fawad khan discuusion!! really!! is it a matter of disscussion!! we all know that how good actor fawad is!! but for that sanam balooch really needed to be demeaned like this?

LMAO really...doesn't that already prove that Sanam baloch is at par with Fawad coz in case of humsafar n zgh I never saw Fawad vs mahira or Fawad vs Sanam saeed discussion ...this is the first time an actress is pitted against Fawad ...that itself said the impact of Sanam baloch...now I really can't wait for the audience to see the upcoming epis of dastaan where Sanam will blow their tv away with her performance ...actual dastaan hvnt started yet...they aired 6 epis by far...those discussing will eat their own words lol...
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I wud hv said the exact same thing coz that's my history too with pak dramas but now that I m watching him in daastan for the ZINDAGI channel I m again forced to miss him...ZINDAGI is still airing the initial happy epis and fawads scenes with Sanam AHSAN and Saba q are so beautiful and IMPACTFUL...ufff ...nothing can replace the scope of performance which pak dramas give and no Bollywood actress can hv checm with Fawad as divine as the pak actresses...I know the quality of serials hv gone down as now there are so many channels and so many time slots but good work has always been there and will be there...among the 30+serials which run at various channels at the same time at least 8 to 10 are always good...the rest 10 are mediocre and the last 10 are crap...so jus coz of the bad dramas it's unfair to say the whole industry is going down as pak drama industry is still producing masterpiece n Fawad can easily b part of one of them

The same can b said in case of fahad Mustafa hamza abbasi sherry

i totally agree with u