Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
By the way, this is a little offtopic..but it pertains to Fawad. I was just watching Sanam Saeed's episode of HSY..and she mentioned how Fawad made eye contact with her yet didn't go up to her to say hi during the Lux Style Awards? He just turned away? What's up with that? Sanam Saeed always maintained how she had a great relationship with Fawad offscreen..she always praised him. This was the first time I heard otherwise. Sanam Saeed does not seem like the kind who'd hold a silly grudge against someone..neither does she seem arrogant in anyway. This seemed like something from Fawad's end.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

No, it's not the same. 😆

Do you watch it? well i know you dont like Farhats scripts😛
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Do you watch it? well i know you dont like Farhats scripts😛

No I haven't started it, but ZGH was just special personally. You don't have that connection with every show, you know? but I will try DeD because of the casting and scenery I've seen in the promos.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That would probably have to happen later next year or something at the very least. He has to invest his time in the Bollywood movies he has signed up for now. I hope he actually does do something in Pakistan soon rather than just saying he will some day, soon.

Yes this cannot be possible in near future..he would have to earn big to invest and get the best.And I think it is for this reason he's attending events and all.And we all know there is huge remuneration in BW too.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't b/c I know he's doing other things he isn't retired or gone for good. Besides, I rather he not do things like Kuch Pyaar ka or that one other show on Geo that was so bad. I rather he be picky. But I also don't mind him playing a romantic hero like Viku. Plus, I hear he might have a cameo opposite Aish and I'm really excited about that. 😆
I just wish he signed like 10 projects, but he's picky and that's good.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
no one does romance better than Fawad and thats for sure...I have been re watching humsafar and ZGH and I am like .
But i stilll dont miss him, there hasnt been a show where i have had the thought that Fawad would have done it better, not yet, maybe the dramas have been so bad lately...maybe fawad will be back with a bang...who knows.

@starstruck, i was joking on the first page, i hope you know...i didnt know it will start another debate here😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fawad may not be the be all end all of our Industry but he is surely one important member just like Mahira, Hamza, Adeel, Sanam, Amina, Saba, Faisal, Fahad. Each of them have their own place and none can replace the other.
Yes I do miss Fawad and all actors who aren't working on dramas for one or the other reason
With respect to drama writer and director are so much more important so I am missing Umera Ahmad, Haissam and Sarmad so much more without these people we would have never have gotten such amazing work. These people need to comeback
Not just FK now everyone is more interested in doing films although they are doing Pakistani films but still I feel a bit of a vaccum in drama industry
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@NIDA...BANG ON...not jus Fawad I will miss fahad hamza too...Sanam baloch also took a looong break after kankar which was disappointing again...
Thank god AHSAN fq nauman ejaz mikaal Saba q ayesha k are in tact from our legend bracket ...n yes Imran Abbas

I don't know why sherry shifted to movies so early...I so wanted to see him with the young heroines...same goes for hamza...he cud hv done a few shows instead of wasting time in the trash movie all are blaming him for...whereas pyaare afzal made him a household name in no time

I jus wish Adeel signs a show asap...I don't want to wait forever after Jackson heights

And fahad ufff don't know why he is stuck in his own production house where he chooses even the worst script fo. Him

I so wish hum tv offers him another masterpiece like kankar hopefully with a good actresses coz because of cost cutting fahad produced shows hv very bad casting ...only their recent rang laga is big budgeted

Sanam baloch n sarwat is doing shows for him as he said but I m sure the hero will b a low budget lower league ...so there goes my dream again
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Earlier Yes, but not anymore and I don't really know y. Maybe I feel he has lost his charm by losing so much weight or may be his debut film was so disappointing or his numerous like literally numerous articles on his next movies.
If he will come back which Iam kinda sure that he will after some years I may watch it but not if it as bad as his last projects Numm n Khobsurat.

No I haven't started it, but ZGH was just special personally. You don't have that connection with every show, you know? but I will try DeD because of the casting and scenery I've seen in the promos.

You really should im sure youll like it