Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I always told you, I don't watch shows according to channels πŸ˜†

I was just saying that these days they are unnnecassarily stretching their shows for TRPs. So keep that in mind when you start a show. πŸ˜†
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Predicting that Fawad would produce movies for Pakistan and I have a gut feeling over it.He has been attending innumerable events for which he must be charging good remuneration.Also going by his pre KS interviews he wants to take Pakistani industry forward so I'm sure he would invest in it.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Starry is on a roll today.πŸ˜†

Umera is not gonna do any more dramas though and I dont know what happened to her last one which was supposed to come in December. :S

I am sure though that DeD is gonna be another superhit but its dumb that theyre airing it on a Tuesday, if it was a weekend it would have got more recognition IMO. Can't say anything about Alvida since its a chori ka maal. πŸ˜† what a turn off

When is Master aur Afsar going to air? You're right..it was going to come out in Decemeber and I read about this last summer. ..but I firmly believe that an Umera script will bring back Humtv on track...but Humtv annoys me so I don't want them benefiting from Umera. They also exploit her scripts and have done so with a lot of her work. It seems like nowadays none of the channels are keen on having short shows. Even the directors can't help with that anymore. I don't even get Humtv's strategy anymore on how they're airing their big projects on weekdays? They make no sense. They need better strategies and scripts more than Fawad returning to save them.

I haven't even started Diyar e Dil or Alvida..I only watch Mera Naam Hai Yousuf and started Khilona.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was just saying that these days they are unnnecassarily stretching their shows for TRPs. So keep that in mind when you start a show. πŸ˜†

Wo to khair hai hi..πŸ˜† ARY pe filhaal I'm only watching Maamta
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I'm still somewhere in the middle of Khoobsurat πŸ˜† and I still go back and watch ZGH as well...in fact, mom, sis, and I would sit and watch its re-runs when it was on I think in Jan or Feb. πŸ˜† so yeah, ZGH will always be special! 😳

Yeah the good old days...my Fridays used to be all about ZGH honestly. I used to have Fridays off from univ and 20 mins after the show aired on tv, I'd find a link to watch it online even if it was crappy. I have a lot of memories attached with that show. It'll always be special for me personally.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Same same same...not just watching but sooo much more about that show...discussing every aspect..even the funny/silly stuff and what not! 😳

Originally posted by: starstruckk

When is Master aur Afsar going to air? You're right..it was going to come out in Decemeber and I read about this last summer. ..but I firmly believe that an Umera script will bring back Humtv on track...but Humtv annoys me so I don't want them benefiting from Umera. They also exploit her scripts and have done so with a lot of her work. It seems like nowadays none of the channels are keen on having short shows. Even the directors can't help with that anymore. I don't even get Humtv's strategy anymore on how they're airing their big projects on weekdays? They make no sense. They need better strategies and scripts more than Fawad returning to save them.

I haven't even started Diyar e Dil or Alvida..I only watch Mera Naam Hai Yousuf and started Khilona.

Yeah its really annoying and it seems like all channels are copying each others strategies. They need to get their act together. Lol theres been no new news of Umeras new show since then.
Well now you have DeD to discuss :P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Predicting that Fawad would produce movies for Pakistan and I have a gut feeling over it.He has been attending innumerable events for which he must be charging good remuneration.Also going by his pre KS interviews he wants to take Pakistani industry forward so I'm sure he would invest in it.

That would probably have to happen later next year or something at the very least. He has to invest his time in the Bollywood movies he has signed up for now. I hope he actually does do something in Pakistan soon rather than just saying he will some day, soon.
starstruckk thumbnail

Well now you have DeD to discuss :P

No, it's not the same. πŸ˜†