Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ Crescendo: I asked a genuine question in the first post. Some people found the need to laugh about it and even then I said, this is serious discussion I'm trying to have. You never answered the question on hand...and if you want to, feel free to still do that.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ Crescendo: I asked a genuine question in the first post. Some people found the need to laugh about it and even then I said, this is serious discussion I'm trying to have. You never answered the question on hand...and if you want to, feel free to still do that.

I don't comment upon this as I have not been following him since a long time and have't watched all of his projects.So not capable enough to evaluate this.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yep, where's the balance? There's so much hype around Fawad because of Zindagi and Bollywood..but as a Pakistani viewer of television and films..what exactly is in it for us? What if I didn't ardently watch Bollywood movies? There's no balance and it's annoying.

Yeah..I still haven't even watched Khoobsurat so there goes my little dose of Fawad that I could get but due to me not watching Bollywood so much..I missed that too! ๐Ÿฅฑ
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

I don't comment upon this as I have not been following him since a long time and have't watched all of his projects.So not capable enough to evaluate this.

Well, Humtv has had the biggest setback as they're the ones that aired all of Fawad's top shows. None of the other channels really care.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yeah..I still haven't even watched Khoobsurat so there goes my little dose of Fawad that I could get but due to me not watching Bollywood so much..I missed that too! ๐Ÿฅฑ

I watched Khoobsurat in theaters for Fawad. And I hardly watch Bollywood movies in theaters unless I absolutely, really want to. I knew Khoobsurat wasn't worth watching in theaters...but I did so only because of Fawad and I didn't leave content. You have a chance to catch his next 2 bollywood films in theaters if anything. ๐Ÿ˜†

I won't lie though, I still watch some of Zaroon and Kashaf's scenes here and there..the writing that backed Fawad in ZGH will probably be hard to find in his next Karan Johar movie.

Humtv needs Umera back. Have Umera write another show (preferably an original script) and Humtv will get another hit of theirs. I don't know how Diyar e Dil or Alvida are doing but maybe they'll bring something to the table for Humtv in coming weeks. Saqday didn't work and even Khalil Ur Rehman's writing and Mahira's starpower couldn't help there.

I really hope Umera's next script is taken up by ARY. I think Umera has done enough for Humtv.

Starry is on a roll today.๐Ÿ˜†

Umera is not gonna do any more dramas though and I dont know what happened to her last one which was supposed to come in December. :S

I am sure though that DeD is gonna be another superhit but its dumb that theyre airing it on a Tuesday, if it was a weekend it would have got more recognition IMO. Can't say anything about Alvida since its a chori ka maal. ๐Ÿ˜† what a turn off
Oh and I dont like ARY shows. They drag so much. Even Geo is better.
OnlyHope thumbnail

I watched Khoobsurat in theaters for Fawad. And I hardly watch Bollywood movies in theaters unless I absolutely, really want to. I knew Khoobsurat wasn't worth watching in theaters...but I did so only because of Fawad and I didn't leave content. You have a chance to catch his next 2 bollywood films in theaters if anything. ๐Ÿ˜†

I won't lie though, I still watch some of Zaroon and Kashaf's scenes here and there..the writing that backed Fawad in ZGH will probably be hard to find in his next Karan Johar movie.

I'm still somewhere in the middle of Khoobsurat ๐Ÿ˜† and I still go back and watch ZGH as well...in fact, mom, sis, and I would sit and watch its re-runs when it was on I think in Jan or Feb. ๐Ÿ˜† so yeah, ZGH will always be special! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sanam Baloch is doing a morning show Mon-Fri..even if it's stupid she is there 5x a week hosting on ARY. You can still see her on your tv screen if you choose to.

never๐Ÿ˜ก...I hate these morning shows...and I like her as am actor, that doesnt mean I am going to jhelofy everything that she does.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh and I dont like ARY shows. They drag so much. Even Geo is better.

I always told you, I don't watch shows according to channels ๐Ÿ˜†