Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

blasphemy ๐Ÿ˜†
You brought back this topic and now we shall have round 2 of the never ending debate. ๐Ÿคฃ

i dont know how i came across this topic,..
a s it dates back in April,..๐Ÿ˜†
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Personally, I think yeh thora over ho gaya hai. There are some handsome guys in India too. Like Sid. ๐Ÿ˜†

hina,.. last year Vogue 'Beautiful Man' category was introduced... and First title went to Sid.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nahin main tou nahin puhanchti Sanam ko defend karnay kai liye. Did you ever see me posting on Zindagi forum or even in this forum defending Sanam when people criticize her. I do not need to defend Sanam B or anyone else, she is what she is. Mujhey logon sai zabardasti manwanay ki koi zuroorat nahin hai. Secondly nobody minds if people "DEFEND" Fawad as you like to call it, par jo karna hai just keep it in the proper boundaries.

Aur khuamakhua main indian-ness pai itna emotional honay ki zuroorat nahin hai.. nobody is bashing india here.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Hrithik hai ..sid bhi acha hai ...Embarrassed

i love you for saying that.. โค๏ธ

2 really Good Looking!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Nahin main tou nahin puhanchti Sanam ko defend karnay kai liye. Did you ever see me posting on Zindagi forum or even in this forum defending Sanam when people criticize her. I do not need to defend Sanam B or anyone else, she is what she is. Mujhey logon sai zabardasti manwanay ki koi zuroorat nahin hai. Secondly nobody minds if people "DEFEND" Fawad as you like to call it, par jo karna hai just keep it in the proper boundaries.

And who are you to define those boundaries? Your reaction makes it pretty obvious I hit a raw nerve there. ๐Ÿ˜›Chalo all the best to your favorites for next year to win the most beautiful titles atleast in Pakistan.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

And who are you to define those boundaries? Your reaction makes it pretty obvious I hit a raw nerve there. ๐Ÿ˜›Chalo all the best to your favorites for next year to win the most beautiful titles at least in Pakistan.

For the very last time on this topic.
I AM the member of this forum to define and interpret those boundaries according to the rules. Getting personal is way beyond those boundaries. If you like Fawad, you want to "defend" him. Fine! go ahead. But keep your comments to Fawad and his goodness or by and large keep your comments general. What you did or what I have seen many people doing it on this forum in the name of defending Fawad is basically "bullying", not defending Fawad.

And clap clap apparently you hit a nerve wow I am so riled up now. Tip for you, next time you can bash Faysal Q, he is my weakest point. In fact I can send you the whole list if you like for various occasions ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

For the very last time on this topic.
I AM the member of this forum to define and interpret those boundaries according to the rules. Getting personal is way beyond those boundaries. If you like Fawad, you want to "defend" him. Fine! go ahead. But keep your comments to Fawad and his goodness or by and large keep your comments general. What you did or what I have seen many people doing it on this forum in the name of defending Fawad is basically "bullying", not defending Fawad.

And clap clap apparently you hit a nerve wwowww I am so riled up now. Tip for you, next time you can bash Faysal Q, he is my weakest point. In fact I can send you the whole list if you like for various occasions ๐Ÿ˜†

Well Hello! In this forum moderators define the boundaries and not you. ๐Ÿ˜†Talk of delusions of grandeur! Its funny how you felt bullied by one member who spoke up in Fawad's favor when you are one of the pack bashing Fawad in this thread as well as this forum in general.
And no I am not interested in Sanam, Hamza, FQ or anyone else whom you might like. Unlike you I like to spend my time to "defend" as you like to say it my favorite rather than make digs on people I dont care about.
Edited by .Hajmola. - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Well Hello! In this forum moderators define the boundaries and not you. ๐Ÿ˜†Talk of delusions of grandeur! Its funny how you felt bullied by one member who spoke up in Fawad's favor when you are one of the pack bashing Fawad in this thread as well as this forum in general.
And no I am not interested in Sanam, Hamza, FQ or anyone else whom you might like. Unlike you I like to spend my time to "defend" as you like to say it my favorite rather than make digs on people I dont care about.

Well Hello! In this forum people have enough intelligence to know, understand and interpret the rules and yes define the boundaries on the basis of those rules on their own. "Logon ko mirchain lag jatin hain" is in no way defending Fawad, ask anyone they will tell you. On the other hand I have every right to bash or criticize Fawad, this also you can ask anyone. People on this forum are very mature. On daily basis people criticize and bash each others' favorites over here. Laikin yahan loag had cross nahin kartay in the name of defending their favorites.
And Wah! apparently you are not interested in Sanam B and FQ and others but it was you who brought their names in this discussion.

Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

hina,.. last year Vogue 'Beautiful Man' category was introduced... and First title went to Sid.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hayeee tu ne to dil khush kar diya :D
but beautiful?! ๐Ÿ˜†
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hayeee tu ne to dil khush kar diya :D

but beautiful?! ๐Ÿ˜†

yah,.. media also hyped this term very much last year,.. cox that was th first time when a male was given Beauty award that tooo by vogue..๐Ÿ˜†

buh Man! I also say.. taht he is just gorgeous.. ๐Ÿคช