Does anyone actually miss Fawad's presence in Pakistani projects? - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know. Apparently Fawad got the title of most beautiful man in India, so you know maybe... 😆
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hrithik hai ..sid bhi acha hai ...😳
Personally, I think yeh thora over ho gaya hai. There are some handsome guys in India too. Like Sid. 😆
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Personally I think Indians do not agree with you. They HAVE made Fawad the most beautiful man in India. 🤣
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am happy for fawad 😳
WabalMunni thumbnail
Yeah we are very happy for Fawad but I don't know if he is happy for himself or not. Usually men do not like to be called 'beautiful'.
Ikr why did they choose that word 🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Some people...as soon as Fawad's name comes up mirchi lag jaati hain. The Vogue Beauty Awards is conducted every year. Last year Sidarth Malhotra got it ...this year it was Fawad. Similarly the female winner was Kangana last year and this year it was Anushka. Does this mean Sid lost his beauty? 🤪Or that there are no beautiful people in India. I am glad that Pakistan has so many beautiful people. Too bad that the least beautiful of them ie Fawad Khan gets appreciated and not your favorite star.
And yeah...men are also called beautiful. Brush up your lingo...the world has moved on from 1600s.
Edited by .Hajmola. - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Some people need to cool down a bit... take a chill pill. Humble request is kai tameez ka daaman haath sai na chorain. "Mirchain lag jaati hain" etc. is not a proper form of language to be used on social forums. Secondly no need to feel insecure and try to justify that yes indeed Indians are beautiful. Nobody here is claiming otherwise. Read the posts and understand first what is being said. Also, 1600 or 2000 the fact remains the same that mostly men do not like to be called beautiful. People can try twisting it as much as they like but sorry not working!

(Btw just for the sake of fun 😉... Fawad ki online commando brigade is Allah bachaye 😆)
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kyun bhai aap nahin pahunchte Sanam ko defend karne ke liye? Ya phir Hamza ko. Why call out on Fawad's commando brigade. Ab aur kuch nahin mila to grammar par shuru ho gaye. Now why dont you focus on Hamza/Sanam/whoever jiski wajah se mirchi lagi hain. Shayad next time unko kuch mil jaaye!
Pehle toh go bash Indians on a forum called INDIA forum. Then act as if hume padna nahin aata.
Edited by .Hajmola. - 9 years ago