Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Cannot believe what I'm reading πŸ˜•

why? πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'd highly recommend Malaal. That show is awesome to say the least. In regards to Imran's performance - that's arguably his best performance out there.

I don't think Fahad cares about choosing quality projects as much as he once used to. Reason being that he's now a producer. Literally, every other show on ARY is his production at the moment. Before, he was just an actor and was trying to prove himself. Now, he has already proven himself and I feel he usually just takes up roles in his own productions when he can't rope in anyone else. lol

Yeah, Shehryar - LOL..He's really cute and likable...but he needs a crash course in acting.

Just wanted to say i started watching Malaal and i cudn't agree more about Imrans acting, very impressed by it and it is simple, not overacting.
Really liking the show as well πŸ‘

Just need to watch the last 4 episodes πŸ˜›
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Just wanted to say i started watching Malaal and i cudn't agree more about Imrans acting, very impressed by it and it is simple, not overacting.
Really liking the show as well πŸ‘

Just need to watch the last 4 episodes πŸ˜›

wow then i m going to watch it next..currently watching do qadam door they after finishing do qadam i will start malal.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grey23

wow then i m going to watch it next..currently watching do qadam door they after finishing do qadam i will start malal.

Although its a little slow and I think it was not made for younger generation πŸ˜†
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@grey I guess I'm expecting too much from people again. Seeing people defend domestic violence is disturbing.
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I was just wondering..does anyone actually miss Fawad's presence in Pakistani projects? This was the guy who was ruling television for two or three years in Pakistan. I'm going to be honest here. I did initially..say a year back, but now honestly?...not really.

He isn't going to do television anymore, so that leaves us to believe he'll be doing films..but with two Bollywood projects lined up and him supposedly asking too much from Pakistani producers, I doubt we'll be seeing him take up any Pakistani project in the next year or so at least.

So, honest opinions..does anyone actually miss Fawad Khan in Pakistani projects?

I think the question is best answered by asking how many people are watching TV these days - since its slightly difficult to conduct a survey, lets just go by the ratings now versus what they were like a couple of years ago?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

I think the question is best answered by asking how many people are watching TV these days - since its slightly difficult to conduct a survey, lets just go by the ratings now versus what they were like a couple of years ago?

but what will ratings show us in regards to the the topic on hand?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

@grey I guess I'm expecting too much from people again. Seeing people defend domestic violence is disturbing.

Anyone here who wanted Sikandar and Kiran to stay together merely wanted to see Fahad and Sanam Baloch end up together in the show. lol
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

but what will ratings show us in regards to the the topic on hand?

Aren't they an indicator of who people want to see on TV?