Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

no no😆, i know it is both genders...believe me i have seen this before in Bidaai forum🤢, sadhna fans against ragini fans...sadhna did a better thumka, no there was more grace in ragini's🤢, kill me... I watch based on the cast, story, director and production value...no matter how much i love fawad khan and SB, i never watched akbari asghari or KPKPPBT🤢...there has to be other things to support these amazing actors.

I love saba qamar as well, but there have been shows on air which i havent seen for the same reasons, weak script and poor direction.
I even give bad actors dramas a try, like sumbuls...but then never no back😆

I agree. I always felt that even some of the best actors out there can't save a project because a weak script can really bring everyone down. I have missed so many shows of some of the best actors we have because the scripts suck and suddenly everything and everyone starts looking horrendous. I love Faisal Qureshi..he is probably one of the best actors to come out of Pakistan but lately his work has been horrendous..why? because the scripts he's taking up are horrendous and annoying. I actually found myself cringing when seeing him in a promo shouting at Mawra in that Geo show he's doing nowadays.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dont miss him but if he was back I would watch it😆, like I watched Numm and jhelofy ashk😆

BTW is this thread in response to the fan fight going on in the Zindagi forum's Dastaan thread🤣
fawad is the best...no SB is the best...🤣
Why does this happen with the fan girls?
why do they worship a celebrity so much that cannot hear one negative sentence about them...I fail to understand, but I had a great time reading the tu tu main main🤣

Link pls 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

To be quite honest..no.

I was upset and all when we found out about him, but now that I actually think of it (especially when I saw this topic) 😆, I don't miss him at all...matlab socha hi nahi aisa :P

Hey! how are you? I haven't talked to you in a while..hope everything is well!

I was upset also but his lack of interest in Pakistani work seems annoying. Do work in Bollywood, Hollywood, and wherever else but I think it's fair enough to ask you also give some priority to the industry where you originally started from. That has allowed me to feel indifferent to him missing on our screens...and slowly, I've stopped thinking about his presence altogether.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no no😆, i know it is both genders...believe me i have seen this before in Bidaai forum🤢, sadhna fans against ragini fans...sadhna did a better thumka, no there was more grace in ragini's🤢, kill me... I watch based on the cast, story, director and production value...no matter how much i love fawad khan and SB, i never watched akbari asghari or KPKPPBT🤢...there has to be other things to support these amazing actors.

I love saba qamar as well, but there have been shows on air which i havent seen for the same reasons, weak script and poor direction.
I even give bad actors dramas a try, like sumbuls...but then never no back😆

I spoke in the context of Dastaan thread in Zindagi forum.
@bold-The 'worshipping celebrity' bit is for both the fan sides being involved.So I hope what you said is meant for both the parties...as they say one cannot clap with a single hand.
I do not intend to start another argument here(though I believe the controversial would definitely invite some).So peace out from my side.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bookmarked😉
Was logging off whn I saw dis thread. Will surely come back to it.😳
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

I spoke in the context of Dastaan thread in Zindagi forum.
@bold-The 'worshipping celebrity' bit is for both the fan sides being involved.So I hope what you said is meant for both the parties...as they say one cannot clap with a single hand.
I do not intend to start another argument here(though I believe the controversial would definitely invite some).So peace out from my side.

You've already diverted the topic on hand unfortunately.
Trying to have a discussion does not equate to idol worshipping. Bringing down an actor's work without seeing their work for Fawad everytime, is plain biasedness. It seems like to say x, y, z can POSSIBLY be better than Fawad is close to blasphemy nowadays. This has genuinely started putting some Fawad fans off for a while now..especially since there are many actors in Pakistan that are in all honesty better than Fawad.
starstruckk thumbnail
By the way - I don't mind people having a discussion here about Fawad in any form because this topic is getting diverted..but please answer my original question also while you guys are at it. 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
should I bring my popcorn here😆
starstruckk thumbnail

should I bring my popcorn here😆

This is a serious discussion I'm trying to have here. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Honestly, I want to know whether or not people here miss seeing Fawad on television. It's fine to bring in other discussions and express your opinions on that etc, but the question I've asked is a valid one and I'd like to know what people feel.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago