Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Which is the 4th script of umera that sanam has done? :/
Daam,DeS, kankar and?
And DeS was not a hit?
whattt?
Are u telling me a show that made me a practical person and changed my way of looking at life to some extent was not a hit? *cries* :P
and Kankar was also not hit?
I thought DAT was the last decent show on hum
but I was disappointed by the comments on YT. people were sympathizing with Sikandar 0.o
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Daam,DeS, kankar and?
And DeS was not a hit?
whattt?
Are u telling me a show that made me a practical person and changed my way of looking at life to some extent was not a hit? *cries* :P
but I was disappointed by the comments on YT. people were sympathizing with Sikandar 0.o

yes des is beyond epic...i wonder why it did not garner much trps...it was so realistic..every women can relate to it..so was kankar...and the fourth show is i think doraha

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Shehwar was her most realistic script

It wasn't a show

It was something else altogether

And Sanam baloch Nadia jamil sameena peerzada and haisshams direction took this show to another level altogether

No wonder it was such a superhit show

Even ZINDAGI viwers were shaken seeing shehewar

I know that. Thats why i was shocked when i read that deS didnt get as high ratings as other Umera shows. :S
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Except MZZB, Daam and ZGH..none of Umera's other shows have had as high TRPS, but they're still some of the best shows out there. High TRPs don't always mean quality. At the moment, producers are coming up with the same, recycled stories because that's what brings in high viewership unfortunately...and who's to say some of these shows are actually "quality" shows? Coming to Kankar in specifically - it was awesome to say the least. It left a mark despite taking up ZGH's slot which was huge. I honestly got over ZGH ending rather quickly as Kankar was amazing in its own right. I think Kankar was Humtv's last memorable show. Arguably Bunty I love you also?..but Kankar was brilliant in its entirety. Something which Humtv is lacking these days.

@ Sunrise - the fourth show is Doraha. Sanam Baloch played a negative role in it. I love that show also..would recommend it if you haven't seen it already.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Coming back to Fawad -

Humaima is signed to do this Pakistani film, Dekh Magar Pyar Se, I think it's called..and Fawad was approached for it..but he rejected it. Now, someone else is roped in..forgot his name but he's related to Noor Jehan.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Coming back to Fawad -

Humaima is signed to do this Pakistani film, Dekh Magar Pyar Se, I think it's called..and Fawad was approached for it..but he rejected it. Now, someone else is roped in..forgot his name but he's related to Noor Jehan.

Thank god he rejected it

The last thing I want is to see him with horsy faced Humaima

Whereas I m dying to see him with Saba q mehwish ayeza and the new popular actresses ...Humaima is the last option for gods sake
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m watching dastaan in zindagi again for the zillionth time and my goodness fawad Saba scenes in the initial epis are so beautiful

Ufff I so wish he had at least one full fledged show with her...such bad luck of ours

Ahsan Saba was sooo good in the first 9 epis that I don't hv words ... They were at par with SANAM fawad ...be it chemistry or acting...I m so glad they did the show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Daam,DeS, kankar and?
And DeS was not a hit?
whattt?

Even I thought kankar was harsh on sikandar too

Coz in other shows gals are shown tolerating even more crap and don't give bk

Latest being umeras digest writer where fareeda shud hv jus got rid of that disgusting shaukat

Sikandar was thousand times better than shaukat and kiran was also too much sometimes...she cud hv made sikandar straight in a different way than divorcing him ...or they shud hv shown sikandar to b more dark to justify the divorce ...so I really don't blame the yt viewers to sympathize with sikandar coz even I did and many times I thought kiran was overreacting as gals go through even worse situations n tolerate

They shud hv shown kiran making sure she is respected by sikandar and in laws in her own way than opting for divorce...coz that doesn't send a msg to a society where divorce is a taboo...any gal wud feel herself a princess if she gets a sikandar in Asian subcontinent...leave alone divorce him but physical violence can't be tolerated...so kankar shud hv shown a way gals can retaliate instead not asking for divorce
But Sikandar deserved it lol
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didnt watch the show properly yet but Sikander deserved that thappar. Loved that scene 😆