Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am liking Imran abbas in MNYH and alvida, wasnt a fan of him before, havent seen KAM, tried, but not my cup of tea.
spicychic thumbnail
Well. I miss him. I tried to watch other pakistani dramas but lost interest mid way. More than films, I like him in dramas. So yeah, i'll be more than glad if he comes back to dramas.
Edited by spicychic - 9 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'd highly recommend Malaal. That show is awesome to say the least. In regards to Imran's performance - that's arguably his best performance out there.

I don't think Fahad cares about choosing quality projects as much as he once used to. Reason being that he's now a producer. Literally, every other show on ARY is his production at the moment. Before, he was just an actor and was trying to prove himself. Now, he has already proven himself and I feel he usually just takes up roles in his own productions when he can't rope in anyone else. lol

Yeah, Shehryar - LOL..He's really cute and likable...but he needs a crash course in acting.

Well have been planning for a looog time to watch that drama, but then a new drama airs and then I forget 😆

Still feel disappointed abt Fahad, coz i used to like him alot, i mean i still do.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Ohhh plzz sherry is all face hi face. He is sooo far away from acting, i'll rather see a less good looking guy with better acting skills lol

Seems like i will have to Mera naam hai yusuf asap :) Looking forward to see now as you guys have told me that imran is doing well

I don't think sherry is far from acting

On the contrary he was bang on in mere dard ko zubaan miley in his very first show as the mute guy...he cud deliver every emotions to the viwers through his eyes a d gestures ...even hamza was mind blowing in that show In the cameo

Also in zgh he was so. natural as fawads friend Osama

Then in kahi unkahi and asmano pe likha he was so good

I so wish he did more good shows

Only looks wudnt hv made him so popular

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am liking Imran abbas in MNYH and alvida, wasnt a fan of him before, havent seen KAM, tried, but not my cup of tea.

Yes he is much better now compared to the way he was crying in DeM😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yes he is much better now compared to the way he was crying in DeM😆

He was very good in dil e MUZTAR too
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have always liked Imran Abbas.. Never found his acting odd or misfit.. All roles suited him.. I don't want him grey shaded n negative characters as i fear of ending up hating him... 😆 just like his character in Mera Naseeb.. God only i know how much he used to angry me.. Thank God he got his facts right towards the end warna ... 😛 really good performance there..
He cried like a girl in it. Bohat over aur fake tha.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ when did he cry there ? I mean real wala cry 😆
I think it was when his mum died