Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Alvida is good 2. After exams im planning to start Mera naam Hai yusuf i liked the promos.
Yes i an see he has become more picky and that is a good thing. Im liking him in Alvida, just saw few scenes of Mera Naam hai yusuf liked him in tht show as well.

Mera Naam Yousuf is great. I've only seen the first 2 episodes so far, but whatever I've seen looks really promising. I have this love/hate relationship with Imran. He impresses me many times, then other times he falls flat..but, I'll always love Jawad from Malaal and that's where the soft spot arises from. That's such a memorable performance. That performance has always allowed me to believe Imran can be a good actor when he wants to. I was watching that interview yesterday and he said how acting really isn't his passion. ๐Ÿ˜† Even the host was taken aback. So, I do think it's a matter of when he really wants to, he performs well.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Mera Naam Yousuf is great. I've only seen the first 2 episodes so far, but whatever I've seen looks really promising. I have this love/hate relationship with Imran. He impresses me many times, then other times he falls flat..but, I'll always love Jawad from Malaal and that's where the soft spot arises from. That's such a memorable performance. That performance has always allowed me to believe Imran can be a good actor when he wants to. I was watching that interview yesterday and he said how acting really isn't his passion. ๐Ÿ˜† Even the host was taken aback. So, I do think it's a matter of when he really wants to, he performs well.

LOL i feel exactly the same for him, i really wanna watch his shows, coz he sometimes impress me then at times i cannot stand watching him becoz of his acting. I still havn't seen Malaal
I guess u can see sometimes tht acting isn't his passion ๐Ÿ˜† wht a wierdo he cud be more popular if he gave his best.
I just remember when i saw him Khuda aur Mohabbat i felt like slapping him, i hated his acting except from one scene, which i do not remember lol After that i really didn't feel like watching his shows. But now im really happy to see him back. And look forward for Alvida and im sure i will like Mera naam hai yusuf as well.
Now i really want fahad mustafa in a good show, he has been picking some wierd dramas.
๐Ÿ˜•
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

LOL i feel exactly the same for him, i really wanna watch his shows, coz he sometimes impress me then at times i cannot stand watching him becoz of his acting. I still havn't seen Malaal
I guess u can see sometimes tht acting isn't his passion๐Ÿ˜†wht a wierdo he cud be more popular if he gave his best.
I just remember when i saw him Khuda aur Mohabbat i felt like slapping him, i hated his acting except from one scene, which i do not remember lol After that i really didn't feel like watching his shows. But now im really happy to see him back. And look forward for Alvida and im sure i will like Mera naam hai yusuf as well.
Now i really want fahad mustafa in a good show, he has been picking some wierd dramas.
๐Ÿ˜•

Imran is doing an amazing job in both yousuf and alvida

Even I m pleasantly surprised

It's the same person playing yousuf and HADI

Both shows running simultaneously

But not even once Imran let the characters overlap

When I see alvida Imran becomes HADI

When I see yousuf Imran completely becomes yousuf which I found really commendable

I m a bigger fan of Imran the actor now after these two shows

And thank god he said he will do a show or two every year

I wish fahad sherry hamza also were intelligent enuf
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh plzz sherry is all face hi face. He is sooo far away from acting, i'll rather see a less good looking guy with better acting skills lol
Seems like i will have to Mera naam hai yusuf asap :) Looking forward to see now as you guys have told me that imran is doing well
Ash you confused everyone. {LOL]
Sherry to gayab hi ho gaya hai :P
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Well, Humtv has had the biggest setback as they're the ones that aired all of Fawad's top shows. None of the other channels really care.

I think it's ok that he wants to do Bollywood. It's his choice. We can watch him in the theater. Also, I don't think he is lazy. He is a diabetic and he mentioned once that he can't do too many at the same time due to health. He was here in Chicago a few weeks ago. He was touring US for Islamic relief fundraisers.
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kinda OT but I remember when our school was handing out fliers for Islam Relief a few years ago and no one knew who Fawad was ๐Ÿ˜† And half the school was Desi lol.(Yes this is very random.)
starstruckk thumbnail

I guess u can see sometimes tht acting isn't his passion ๐Ÿ˜† wht a wierdo he cud be more popular if he gave his best.
๐Ÿ˜•

I'd highly recommend Malaal. That show is awesome to say the least. In regards to Imran's performance - that's arguably his best performance out there.

I don't think Fahad cares about choosing quality projects as much as he once used to. Reason being that he's now a producer. Literally, every other show on ARY is his production at the moment. Before, he was just an actor and was trying to prove himself. Now, he has already proven himself and I feel he usually just takes up roles in his own productions when he can't rope in anyone else. lol

Yeah, Shehryar - LOL..He's really cute and likable...but he needs a crash course in acting.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Kinda OT but I remember when our school was handing out fliers for Islam Relief a few years ago and no one knew who Fawad was ๐Ÿ˜† And half the school was Desi lol.(Yes this is very random.)

I don't find that hard to believe though. Some of my Pakistani friends here in the USA weren't really familiar with Fawad even post Humsafar or so. I think some of them are still oblivious about him. Many of them have always been familiar with Imran Abbas though. I think that's because Imran came at a time when we literally had no conventionally good looking actors. He always stood out because of that reason.