Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I've actually never thought about this question. But when i saw the title, i thought 2 myself WOW he is among my fav actor, yet i neverthought about him nor missed him.

For me the couple (chemistry) and drama serial and acting are more important.

But i will deffo watch his serial if he came back, depends wht type it is. Never bothered to watch Numm, nor will i watch him if i do not like the concept.

Heyyy! Long timeee we haven't talked! Anddd you're so right..that was MY reaction too..didn't really think about it until I had to!πŸ˜†
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Heyyy! Long timeee we haven't talked! Anddd you're so right..that was MY reaction too..didn't really think about it until I had to!πŸ˜†

HAHAHA

Yup i realllyy dont get much time hehe. And how are you??
But i still stalk this place everyday, just dont comment much.

Also i think i have the habit of thinking oh well he joined bollywood he is not coming back.
And even though im not a fan of Imran Abbas, im glad 2 see him back on Tv, and watching Alvida and will watch Mera Naam Yusuf for surrree.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

HAHAHA

Yup i realllyy dont get much time hehe. And how are you??
But i still stalk this place everyday, just dont comment much.

Also i think i have the habit of thinking oh well he joined bollywood he is not coming back.
And even though im not a fan of Imran Abbas, im glad 2 see him back on Tv, and watching Alvida and will watch Mera Naam Yusuf for surrree.

I feel a lot of people are glad to see Imran Abbas back on tv, fans or no fans. Mera Naam Hai Yousuf is really good..I don't know what the deal with Alvida is but the former is good.

Imran was on Geo yesterday and he said he's thinking of becoming a producer this year. In another interview of his earlier this year (I think it was on Javeria's show?)..he said he has become more picky with tv shows over the years but he doesn't mind balancing tv shows and films. Tv is where he started from and he knows that...which was nice to hear.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I always liked this thing about Imran even after Khuda Aur Mohabbat he went to India to try his luck in BW but he never said he will quit TV. he always said he will take a break for sometime. Then he didnt get any movie so he came back and did DEM. Then again said he will take a break from TV coz he signed creature but never said he will quit TV.
Has Fawad in any Intv exclusively mentioned that he has quit TV?
Imran ahs really improved ever since he came back from Bollywood πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I replied to the topic maker's question 🀣
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I replied to the topic maker's question 🀣

sorry to interrupt but could not resist myself from saying lol πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ seriously.. I thought ye Hinna ko kia hogaya.. R we playing Yes/No game or what.. Then i read above comment of hers n BAAM πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Actually.. Itz not tht i don't miss him or something.. Itz just that even without doing any serial since a long.. I have seen him, heard about him everywhere ALOT tht i don't even feel he wasn't there.. πŸ˜› so for the moment.. No i don't miss him.. But if he comes back on Pakistani shows with a bang n good script.. Then defo why not..
But nowadays he is busy doing films na.. I doubt this year we can see him in Pak shows.. πŸ€”
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I feel a lot of people are glad to see Imran Abbas back on tv, fans or no fans. Mera Naam Hai Yousuf is really good..I don't know what the deal with Alvida is but the former is good.

Imran was on Geo yesterday and he said he's thinking of becoming a producer this year. In another interview of his earlier this year (I think it was on Javeria's show?)..he said he has become more picky with tv shows over the years but he doesn't mind balancing tv shows and films. Tv is where he started from and he knows that...which was nice to hear.

Alvida is good 2. After exams im planning to start Mera naam Hai yusuf i liked the promos.
Yes i an see he has become more picky and that is a good thing. Im liking him in Alvida, just saw few scenes of Mera Naam hai yusuf liked him in tht show as well.