Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Starstruckk, you said my dil ki baat 😆 I didnt even have to write anything. I share the same sentiments.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

what I really miss is Umera ahmed...she brought TV back...I wish she writes another block buster, and then it doesnt matter who plays the lead role, if the director is good, he/she will bring out the performances, but I hope Fawad comes back if the script is awesome, I will defo watch.

Umera was always key. If she were to write a good script today, and then add any of the good actors out there along with a decent director..and you'll get another super hit at the very least. Humtv also was a huge turning point since they went on air as well. I remember how post 2005, everyone wanted to have Humtv as it became the "it" channel in Pakistan. They helped in getting rid of the lame soaps that Geo and ARY were creating left and right...but at the moment, they're struggling the most.

Umera is a special writer. None of the other writers of today even come close in all honesty. I've always read some people whining how Umera preaches too much in her show when they want only entertainment...well, now we have just entertainment and our supposedleading channel, Humtv, is struggling to produce a mere hit like never before. Does Farhat Ishtiaq or Samira ever even write an original script? Farhat's work is always a novel adaptation while Samira can't even come up with anything original. And then we all know how Khalil Ur Rehman has a huge tendency to screw up his own scripts for some odd reason. So, Umera was always special. I hope she writes something soon but I doubt that.
I miss his dramas more than I miss him 😆
Only the Hum TV ones obviously

Originally posted by: Usman.

I really hope its not taken by ARY. They can literally ruin good concepts by exaggerating & dragging it.

If not Hum, I hope Urdu1 or A pls takes it.
I wish they had their official YT channels too. Their online qualities are awful.

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Thank god I never visited ZINDAGI forum

I didn't even know there is a ZINDAGI forum till now lol

How did you not know? Its right below the Pakistani one 🤣

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Thats fine...cuz Naveen didnt impress me at all in HS. I found her really OTT while she is immensely praised by lot of people for her performance.I expected the worst from Mahira because people were bashing her so much and she didnt turn out to be bad. Everyone will have varying views on actors. But we must accept one others views - both positive or negative instead of shoving opinions down others throats. That is what is done wrt SB. Not everyone will like her. I liked her in DeS but havent found her impressive in Dastaan yet.

I liked Naveen better than mahira in HS 😆 but she still didnt look so good...she looks much better in Alvida
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree about Umera. I miss her shows so much 😔
Hum went down ever since shr stopped writing.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=starstruckk]

Yeah Fawad did not revive our dramas. That's a huge misconception. Humtv back in 2005 did. Further, MZZB and Umera's scripts in general gave it another boost midway.
[/QUOTE]agree, I came back to dramas after MZZBN, after that i youtubed every single drama by her, humsafar came much later😊
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've actually never thought about this question. But when i saw the title, i thought 2 myself WOW he is among my fav actor, yet i neverthought about him nor missed him.
For me the couple (chemistry) and drama serial and acting are more important.

But i will deffo watch his serial if he came back, depends wht type it is. Never bothered to watch Numm, nor will i watch him if i do not like the concept.