Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

jhoota 😛 u only need zahid 😆

Zahid toh love hai...☺️
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think this thread is going to cross 150 pages in few days...kya thread banaya STARSSTRUCK😃
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thats why i usually dont visit that forum...too much biased towards sanam saeed and fawad and to prove their point they demean other actors and actresses...no doubt saeed and fawad both of them are top class actors...but to prove that other actresses like sanam baloch who has exceld herself in dramas like daam,kankar,des,and dastan needs to be proven a bad actress? i wonder what is their definition of a good actor?

That forum is the hangover of ZGH. even in the Dastaan thread many posts somehow end up about ZGH. LOL
Anyways Iam glad ZGH is so popular in India
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

seeing ur cooments i went to zindegi forum and opened dastan discussion forum...i m shocked..i mean i know that forum only discusses and praises mainly sanam saeed and fawad khan...but just to prove that fawad is best ( which he really is) they need to prove a versatile actress like sanaim baloch a bad actress?? i mean seriously!! i was waiting to see dastans response but all i can see there is sanam balooch vs fawad khan discuusion!! really!! is it a matter of disscussion!! we all know that how good actor fawad is!! but for that sanam balooch really needed to be demeaned like this?

exactly...I hate these discussions, are you watching dastaan for fawad or SB? Dastaan is much larger than these two...samina peerzada was phenomenal, ahsan khan, saba qamar, khayam sarhadi👏, there is hardly any discussions about the show in the thread, it wasnt like that in the first few pages, but now its just fans going at each other😕...lately I have seen that here as well...a new actor is being praised here left and right and fans are reminding me of the soap forums i used to detest.😭
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Thank god I never visited ZINDAGI forum

I didn't even know there is a ZINDAGI forum till now lol

It was a great forum a t the beginning, people were discussing how their perception of Pakistan has changed by watching Pakistani shows, but lately it has become an AT for either asher/khirad or zaroon/kashaf.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

It was a great forum a t the beginning, people were discussing how their perception of Pakistan has changed by watching Pakistani shows, but lately it has become an AT for either asher/khirad or zaroon/kashaf.

I think dat is a little unfair. Der is one thread where we discuss ZGH nd it can't be helped tht it proved to be such a show tht we end up still discussing abt it. Der's a Fawad AT nd yes der's a Sanam Saeed discussion thread ( couldn't open an AT, d mods closed it saying we cldn't hv ATs in d forum). Other than that whenever a new show starts someone or the other opens a thread for it and it becomes the DT, but usually d discussion doesn't go beyond a few pages.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I think that is a bit unfair to say that hasn't contributed to the Pak tv industry. Yes he has done only 8 or 9 shows out of which only 4,or 5 were good. But his shows specially humsafar kind off revived Pak Tv and also gave it a global recognition in this generation. iam myself not a fan of humsafar but we can't deny this fact

That is a misconception that Humsafar revived Pak Industry, I believe till humsafar Pakistani audience had already reached to the point where they had started watching Pakistani dramas again.. at least I and my family were already watching Pak dramas and I believe this is one of the reason Humsafar was such a hit.

Secondly Humsafar and ZGH were not fawad's serials, he was a good casting option and that is it. Fawad is not a bad actor, he is good like many other actors such as hamza, zahid, adeel etc., they have all given us hit serials and his contribution to Pak industry is similar to all these other actors, nothing special. I personally never felt that I am missing much on Pak TV screen.

Btw Fawad has three hit serials and one good telefilm on his credit. All his other shows such as KPKP, akbari asghari, ashk, numm, and the shows even before humsafar were flops or average at best.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

no one does romance better than Fawad and thats for sure...I have been re watching humsafar and ZGH and I am like .

But i stilll dont miss him, there hasnt been a show where i have had the thought that Fawad would have done it better, not yet, maybe the dramas have been so bad lately...maybe fawad will be back with a bang...who knows.

@starstruck, i was joking on the first page, i hope you know...i didnt know it will start another debate here😆

I know. 😆 I feet that the Zindagi forum has turned more of a Fawad AT than anything else. Even as a fan of Fawad, that puts me off. In all honesty having a discussion that does not involve Fawad in any way is close to pointless and usually blown out of proportion there. Even as a Fawad fan, I do not think Fawad is as great as some people are making him seem nowadays. That's probably because my sample size of Pakistani shows is more than those of my favorites. And anyone putting that opinion out there or proving that others are as good or even better, is always taken out of context. Why should a strong opinion be termed as shoving down an opinion? Bring forth a discussion and try proving otherwise..but that can only happen when both parties have somewhat of the same knowledge on the topic on hand. The rest I've already discussed there.

And I agree, I've yet to see a role where I could say Fawad would've done this better in recent times. As I said, his lack of interest in the Pakistani industry as of now is pretty clear..and that itself puts me off. He signs two more Bollywood movies and in between all we've heard of him in terms of work in Pakistan is that he's demanding X amount of money and producers don't have that much for him. And if that's the case, then that's quite disappointing. As I said earlier, do Hamza and Adeel not care about money? They're doing Pakistani films..why don't we hear rumors about them throwing tantrums over money? What about Imran Abbas? How did this guy possibly sign 2 TV shows let alone films after completing 2 bollywood movies? I'm sure all of our mainstream actors have money in the back of their minds but at this point you can't throw tantrums when our films are still flourishing. Heck, Fawad has had rumors attached to him that money was always an issue for him when he became a TV star and producers had a hard time with that as well. It's fine to a certain extent but then what about the other stars? It seems like Fawad usually has an issue in some way or the other about taking up a Pakistani project. He might as well become a producer himself so he doesn't have to deal with that here. Point is, he doesn't have that interest in working in Pakistani projects anymore for stupid reasons and it shows.. Neither does anyone really miss him because content is more king than any superstar in our country. Fawad could've starred in a Saqday and I guarantee you people would've still said the show sucks. They still are even with Mahira in it. And, we all know he couldn't save a Numm or an Ashk either. He's not invincible like some make him seem.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To say that tv actors never turn back to television once they star in films is different in India and in Pakistan. In India television is secondary to films meanwhile in Pakistan, it's the reverse. You can't compare a Sushant going from Indian tv to Bollywood films with a Fawad going from Pakistani serials to Bollywood films. There's so much up for debate in that sentence alone. Fawad owes 95% of his success to Pakistani television while Sushant could probably care less about television. Fawad is from a different industry altogether. He has yet to sign a full fledged project in Pakistan in the past 2 years, let alone a tv show. As I said earlier, not everyone is an ardent fan of Bollywood in Pakistan. For some people he may be close to gone in Pakistan since he's no where in television or films.

And Fawad never said his "dream" was Bollywood. He said post KKL he did want to go to Bollywood for work that was offered to him, but it never worked out because of certain issues.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago