Does anyone actually miss Fawad's presence in Pakistani projects?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was just wondering..does anyone actually miss Fawad's presence in Pakistani projects? This was the guy who was ruling television for two or three years in Pakistan. I'm going to be honest here. I did initially..say a year back, but now honestly?...not really.

He isn't going to do television anymore, so that leaves us to believe he'll be doing films..but with two Bollywood projects lined up and him supposedly asking too much from Pakistani producers, I doubt we'll be seeing him take up any Pakistani project in the next year or so at least.

So, honest opinions..does anyone actually miss Fawad Khan in Pakistani projects?
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont miss him. I was actually happy 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dont miss him but if he was back I would watch it😆, like I watched Numm and jhelofy ashk😆
BTW is this thread in response to the fan fight going on in the Zindagi forum's Dastaan thread🤣
fawad is the best...no SB is the best...🤣
Why does this happen with the fan girls?
why do they worship a celebrity so much that cannot hear one negative sentence about them...I fail to understand, but I had a great time reading the tu tu main main🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
If he was not so lazy he could hv easily done two shows and also asim razas movie coz khoobsuraat me chakkar MEIN he has hardly done any work last two years whereas if he was a bit active Enuf and didn't become so lazy he cud hv easily mk use of this time and do a. Few pak projects...except for attending events he didn't do much the past 1.5 yrs whereas Imran used last ye to do yousuf and ALVIDA ...also his second movie jaanisar is also complete shooting
Fawad jus wasted time n he openly admitted in his interviews that he has become really Lazy

Coming to missing him yes I do miss him...coz pak dramas hv a different essence which Bollywood can't offer

And now pak channels and dramas got such a huge recognition in last one year that now the shows hv huge huge viwership

Geo humtv Ary now airs in UK USA new Zealand Australia too which wasn't the case even a yr back

So Fawad is losing out a lot of recognition and viwership and basically the scope of acting the pak drama writers give...

In this case Imran is really intelligent n I LUVED it how he said in yousuf morning show that given the height of recognition pak drama industry has reached now it 'll b a foolish decision to quit doing dramas at this point of time when many new viwers hv started watching it ...

Nyways all the best to Fawad n hope he comes out of the laziness
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I dont miss him but if he was back I would watch it😆, like I watched Numm and jhelofy ashk😆

BTW is this thread in response to the fan fight going on in the Zindagi forum's Dastaan thread🤣
why do they worship a celebrity so much that cannot hear one negative sentence about them...I fail to understand, but I had a great time reading the tu tu main main🤣

Lol I shud blast a bomb there saying I m loving AHSAN a lot in the initial epis ...he is so convincing as the congressi...he is killing it as salim
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with everything except for the last bit.Fangirls are true to girls fawning over female celebrities..hope this term is not limited to girls drooling over male celebrities only.So this goes both the ways.Correct me if this is wrong.

We have another addition to 'feminism' i.e. 'fangirling' getting typecasted.
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

lmaoo...the tu tu main main did get me thinking 😆 No, but in all honesty..I will admit I feel that this hype around Fawad is getting really annoying and while I think he's a great actor and I've genuinely always been a fan of his work. With all the baggage that he carries for being our best actor in recent times..then do we really miss seeing him on television? I don't think anyone can say that the other actors we have aren't trying their best to work with whatever is being offered to them. Some of the scripts being written at the moment are just dull. I don't think even Fawad could've helped us with that.

I would watch Fawad also if he were to come back and do a show but that's because he's a good actor. I think most of us would...but I wouldn't say I miss him because I feel he doesn't have much interest in taking up anything at Pakistan at the moment. The other actors that are taking up Pakistani work may just end up doing Bollywood as well if they were offered something worthwhile, but at least many of them are doing Pakistani films. Even Imran Abbas is doing Pakistani television and you'd think out of all people he probably would think he's too good to still be taking up tv shows still. What I'm trying to get at is, Fawad's lack of interest in balancing Pakistan and Indian projects is off putting..but if we were to really think about that..that leads to the question does anyone honestly miss his presence to begin with?

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

If he was not so lazy he could hv easily done two shows and also asim razas movie coz khoobsuraat me chakkar MEIN he has hardly done any work last two years whereas if he was a bit active Enuf and didn't become so lazy he cud hv easily mk use of this time and do a. Few pak projects...except for attending events he didn't do much the past 1.5 yrs whereas Imran used last ye to do yousuf and ALVIDA ...also his second movie jaanisar is also complete shooting

Fawad jus wasted time n he openly admitted in his interviews that he has become really Lazy

Coming to missing him yes I do miss him...coz pak dramas hv a different essence which Bollywood can't offer

And now pak channels and dramas got such a huge recognition in last one year that now the shows hv huge huge viwership

Geo humtv Ary now airs in UK USA new Zealand Australia too which wasn't the case even a yr back

So Fawad is losing out a lot of recognition and viwership and basically the scope of acting the pak drama writers give...

In this case Imran is really intelligent n I LUVED it how he said in yousuf morning show that given the height of recognition pak drama industry has reached now it 'll b a foolish decision to quit doing dramas at this point of time when many new viwers hv started watching it ...

Nyways all the best to Fawad n hope he comes out of the laziness

I respect Imran for still taking up Mera Naam Yousuf and Alvida after working in Bollywood. If everyone started focusing on films, who would people tune into to see on tv? Our tv shows are still our main form of entertainment. Films still have a long way to go in terms of becoming our primary source of entertainment. And, Imran has always been one our main actors on television whether someone likes him or not. Such faces pull in audiences. No one cares about a Sara Loren balancing Pak tv shows and Bollywood because no one ever cared about her to begin with in Pakistan.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Agree with everything except for the last bit.Fangirls is true to girls fawning over female celebrities..hope this term is not limited to girls drooling over male celebrities only.So this goes both the ways.Correct me if this is wrong.

We have another addition to 'feminism' i.e. 'fangirling' getting typecasted.

no no😆, i know it is both genders...believe me i have seen this before in Bidaai forum🤢, sadhna fans against ragini fans...sadhna did a better thumka, no there was more grace in ragini's🤢, kill me... I watch based on the cast, story, director and production value...no matter how much i love fawad khan and SB, i never watched akbari asghari or KPKPPBT🤢...there has to be other things to support these amazing actors.
I love saba qamar as well, but there have been shows on air which i havent seen for the same reasons, weak script and poor direction.
I even give bad actors dramas a try, like sumbuls...but then never no back😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
To be quite honest..no.
I was upset and all when we found out about him, but now that I actually think of it (especially when I saw this topic) 😆, I don't miss him at all...matlab socha hi nahi aisa :P