Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally no sacrifices here at least for now!
And yesh they plan and plot to kill when they are together, they really make a good pair!

Kudos as usual!

Cheers
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovly updt
Butiful bonding btwn arshi n their undtstndng
Waiting for next part n its nt filter updt
Realy enjy it
Tanx for pm
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very good.
Things are going as planned so far. Hope that succeed in their forthcoming plans as well.
Continue soon
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
that was beautiful. ..loved it to core...
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

First of all lol thank god u didn't get scared reading my comment and it was all my pleasure to give my feedback for such an amazing story.

Now coming to the current update..

Aditi, I am seriously shocked to read how much close you write to the reality or I say you just draw a line of reality in this story.

Arnav and Khushi have come along a long way in their relation which is getting quiet visible with the way they are comfortable with each other.

Arnav , a minded man who actually have brain of Einstein , I guess he may fail him with his intelligence.

I never thought that he can plan so much high class security for Nia, which he indeed did.

It could have been just secured but I am glad that he had protected and secured her in every possible and smart way. Thats why he is Arnav Singh Raizada..

The time Arnav and Khushi share with each other is just a great treat to read after reading so much of tensions and emotional scenes.

Aww...Khushi's sleeping posture part was just hilarious to read and I was laughing reading how she was so back to a living soul .. just because of the love entered in her life. and i am really happy to see her care free and livid after long..sply when she mentioned Lavanya's name and it was this time with normalcy rather than getting teary or in pain. taht was a great change i felt ..i will give here this credit to Arnav who could positively bring happiness in her life

Its good to read how they are walking and passing different phases of their lives and bonding well together.

Arnav, earlier was too reserved but i ma glad now he is opening to her and sharing everything and best thing of all is nt distancing himself and is living his life with contentment and a positivity and here i give this credit to the lady who had just entered in his life months ago but now is a part of his soul.

Khushi. She is just a lady ASR.. when it comes to action.. I always like the best thing about her is her quick changing modes as per the needs..

Even in this update I read her in different avatar in different places ..

When she is with Arnav , she is a wife who is just seeking for love of his husband and inturn give him love and is happy with him and enjoy the every moment of their togetherness.

And when she is out at work she is a confident women who know how to show ppl their right place and how to bring things in order.. she is just a right proportioned cup of tea.

Arnav and Khushi are not just two people of unique qualities but also their working style I found as unique where their brains are more powerful than we can imagine.

I literally loved reading their moments of togetherness .. evn its laying beside each other on bed and talking about work as I read in last section of this update. i really loved to read how they share their life now and are happy.

Lol Khushi said it so right he is just melodramatic..lol really .. yaa as he always distance her when it comes to danger and many such grievous situations. Even though he knew she will now never let him be alone and in danger of his own and will be there for him ..

Oh Akash finally lead a press conference and announced about Anuj being missing . hope this help them and also it may weak Vikrant;s some plan , if he had Anuj with him. I guess this conference can be of great help.

Aditi something I really liked here was that how they all stood togtehr as a amily and when the reporter asked Akash being a person to out his father and Sister ...damn that showed how reporters and media fake news to get news.. and a single word slip from the speaker can change the entire scene and can put the speaker in suspection..

But thank god Arnav spoke.. and Akash too smartly handled things..

Akash's calmness is something that bring him to a difference . this is something so positive about him that he dn't lose his temper evn after being accused and that was well shown by you in every time in past and also in current update.

Politics is such a profession where once you enter you can't get out completely. People remember you and recognize you, and if the politician is a famous name or heir of a famous political leader than people do seek for some spicy news and that was so as seeing how so many reporters came in for the press conference.

Akash even though had left the party but still people will see him as a political person and it may really take time for them to digest the fact of his getting out of the party.

Aditi, you have really penned this update so well with each and every thing written excellently.

One question that is nagging me since last update, Shyam had now all Vikrant's property on his name.. but will that not drag his name in case if nia is found in Vikrant's land..coz. now that is of Shyam so I just thought that may be the opposition pick this as a point and throw back on raizada's or will this show that how After shyam had all his property on his name they found nia on that land.. may be you may clear my this doubt or may be in next updates in may get answer to my questions.

P.S. I missed Manyata in this update .. hope this time pass soon and she come back soon to her parents , but same time I think this time without her is helping Arshi to bond well together as husband and wife more than her parents.

uv-crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

A heartfelt, bada wala thank you to arnavini for making this banner for my story. As I am not being able to find much time, I thought that this story will finish without a proper banner made by me. But now, it won't. So thanks.

Extra Scenes

16th August, 2014

"This corridor is the way we can get in. No one uses this way much, considering it's reserved for the entry and exit of servants. Once they are let inside the house in the morning, it remains pretty much deserted." Tracing a way on the outline spread in front of them on the table, Shyam commented, looking up at Arnav.

Flicking his eyes over the mentioned passage, Arnav remained silent for a moment before replying eventually "This is too easy, Shyam. Vikrant must have posted someone to watch over the door leading to it. We need to consider this possibility."

Smirking wickedly, Shyam explained "I did think about it actually. What we need is a perfect distraction for it. Something that must capture every guard's attention posted at the house. I think a rally passing from the front of the house should do the trick. Once they focus on the rally walking by the house, we can sneak in and place Nia in the basement. I will be with her until the search party arrives so that no one manages to find her."

After thinking over every possible loophole (which he didn't manage to find) and possibilities, Arnav nodded reluctantly, muttering in awe "It's a perfect plan."

Shyam beamed "Thanks."

"Sorry for interrupting in the middle of forming this master plan" An amused voice drawled nearby, making them turn together at the direction of the voice as Khushi continued "But have you thought about when to sneak inside the house? I mean we should only place Nia in there if I do manage to get a search order. If I didn't, you both will be in a big danger, you know that."

Shyam grinned "Yeah we did. And for that confirmation, Arnav will be present at the hearing of the case. He will inform me as soon as you get the order. Only then, I will set the whole plan into motion."

Crossing her arms across her front, Khushi raised a brow in question "What about the fact that you are the new owner of the house? Vikrant's lawyer will argue that it was you who actually kidnapped Nia instead of his client."

Shaking his head, Arnav answered "That won't happen actually. Shyam was going to submit the papers to the registrar but he didn't. Once he submits those papers, it'll take a week to transfer the property rights on his name officially. By that time, Vikrant will be found guilty for every charge pressed against him."

Khushi nodded, dropping an envelope in front of them as she whispered "Well, we better get everything planned then. Especially now after I have received this."

His expressions curious, Arnav took the papers stuffed inside the envelope and read them quickly, with Shyam peering over his shoulder doing the same. A smile settled over their lips as their gaze turned to the woman standing in front of them.

"Is it true?" Arnav breathed.

Khushi winked, spreading her arms in the air as she announced "Yes, it is. The hearing is supposed to happen in 2 days and the new judge assigned on this case is none other than Devyani Kapoor. Apparently, she agreed to take the case the day she met me and we talked about it."

"This is good." Shyam commented.

Khushi grinned "No, this is excellent news. The victory now is ours."

17th August, 2014

"Doctor, how is he doing now?" Turning around at the question, the doctor smiled watching an anxious Khushi Raizada standing in front of him.

Pocketing his phone, he replied cheerfully "Mrs Raizada I was just about to call you. He gained consciousness just few minutes ago. His tests results look promising. If you ask me, I think he will be discharged soon."

Khushi froze, staring at the doctor in bafflement. Titling his head to the right, the doctor repeated "Mrs Raizada, Aman Mathur is awake now and will be going home soon. It's the truth."

Blinking rapidly, Khushi gasped, her eyes going wide. Clasping her hands together against her stomach, she breathed anxiously "Really doctor?"

His lips quirking upwards in amusement, the doctor nodded. Hopping on her feet at the silent answer, Khushi rushed forward, hugging him tightly as she chanted "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You don't know how grateful I am to you for saving him. Thank you for saving him."

Now smiling sincerely, the doctor shrugged "It's my duty. He wanted to meet you, by the way."

"Of course." Khushi agreed, nodding her head frantically. Bidding him a good day, she ran towards Aman's room, looking very happy.

Pushing the door open, she watched a nurse giving him some medications to swallow. She smiled as he looked her way, a tired smile stretching his lips slightly.

As the nurse turned to the door, she warned "He can't talk much now. Please take care of this fact."

Khushi nodded, waiting for the woman to leave before she stalked forward, pouncing on Aman to hug him tightly. Hiding her face in his chest, she complained "Aman Mathur, don't you ever scare me like that ever again."

Aman coughed, stroking her back weakly. Pulling back, Khushi sat on a stool beside his bed, staring happily at him as she started chattering "Well obviously, since you can't talk much, I will fill in you on everything that had happened since you know, you were attacked. Coming to think of it, how the hell did someone manage to stab you? From what I know, your office has a very tight level of security."

Rolling his eyes, Aman muttered faintly, his voice hoarse "He got me around the elevator."

Frowning, Khushi nodded "That makes sense. He must be waiting for you there, sneaking his way through the other lawyer's offices. Okay, so the news is like you, Anjali is in hospital. Anuj Raizada is missing and I am fighting Nia's case now."

His eyes widening in shock, Aman coughed out a single word "How?"

Khushi scowled "Vikrant attacked Manyata on her way to home. Anjali was trying to save her when he shot her. He would have shot me and Arnav as well if we would have been there and if Anjali hadn't fired back at him, forcing him to leave. Arnav was shattered seeing his sister's injuries. Due to this, Arnav had to send Manyata away, promising to call her back after a week. So what we all are trying to do is finish Vikrant in this week, you know."

Aman nodded, his face grim. Looking down, Khushi knotted her fingers together, quizzing in a small voice "Do you think I can best Vikrant's lawyer? You have seen me fighting a case or two back then. So what do you think?"

Crooking his fingers, he gestured for her to come closer. As she leaned forward, he croaked "I will kill you if you doubted yourself for a second more. So stop overthinking and get that bas***d."

Khushi laughed "I wish you could have managed to come to the court tomorrow. You would have enjoyed it very much."

Aman smiled, staring at her in affection. Gripping his hands, Khushi revealed "I haven't told Kavya anything about your condition."

Looking relieved, Aman whispered "Thanks, Khushi."

Shrugging nonchalantly, Khushi said in a stern voice "Now you better recover soon. I don't think I can manage without my best friend."

"I will." Aman chuckled, tugging her in for a hug.

As much sad I am to inform this, I am leaving in 2 hours for 10-days vacation with my family. I won't be able to update till 12th June. On 12th June, I promise to post a big, big update for my readers.

See you all on 12th then,

Aditi

p.s. If you think Arnav and Khushi are brilliant and possess sharp mind, then watch out for Anuj Raizada in the next update 😉

Edited by uv-crazyfan - 9 years ago
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I dont know if I should be happy being the first to comment or sad that you won't be updating till 12th June 😔

For the extra scene... a big thank you... I like Shyam and Arnav's plan... hope it works... also glad Aman is fine now...

Enjoy your vacation... Will eagerly wait for your big update 😉
Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice!!
First of all thank you for the extra scenes:))
Though I'm sad that ur update ll be delayed but in a way delighted because even I'm going for vacation day after tomo😆
so U can update by 12th june itself!!😃