Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes... it happened to me, I learned it in a very hard way! 😕I lost a few precious likes, yet to recover from that shock!! 

Of course, it happened 1 week back! 

It happened with me too 🤔

I almost had a heart attack

Viswasruti thumbnail

The moral of the story is ---- never meddle with the blue boxes down your Chapters' list!🤪

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The moral of the story is ---- never meddle with the blue boxes down your Chapters' list!🤪

🤣

p.s sorry for spamming... 🤡 bye bye

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Your current chapter likes might disappear in that case.

I been worried something like that may happen ,I rather wait in that case till I complete updating .. Thank You 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

I been worried something like that may happen ,I rather wait in that case till I complete updating .. Thank You 

still, it will get disappeared... by the way how many chapters did you migrate before you started posting new?

BlurredLines thumbnail

It happened with me too 🤔

I almost had a heart attack

My likes have disappeared as well , not when migrating but new books I posted in fan fiction have lost the few votes it gained few days later .. The comments remained but the likes disappeared and it was heart breaking indeed 

BlurredLines thumbnail

still, it will get disappeared... by the way how many chapters did you migrate before you started posting new?

The book is a finished work in the thread but as I am editing it out when I repost it got confusing to me now .. I have migrated all the Chapters from the thread and have two epilogue in draft mode in the new fan fiction site . The rest of the migrated chapters I have published in the new site .   

Koeli thumbnail

The book is a finished work in the thread but as I am editing it out when I repost it got confusing to me now .. I have migrated all the Chapters from the thread and have two epilogue in draft mode in the new fan fiction site . The rest of the migrated chapters I have published in the new site .   

Oh okay then it’s fine... maybe you can just change the draft mode to complete for few minutes and let us migrate. Coz last time I checked it doesn’t work in draft mode. Let me know what you want to do. It will just take few minutes to migrate. Then you can change it back to draft

BlurredLines thumbnail

Oh okay then it’s fine... maybe you can just change the draft mode to complete for few minutes and let us migrate. Coz last time I checked it doesn’t work in draft mode. Let me know what you want to do. It will just take few minutes to migrate. Then you can change it back to draft

I will wait till I complete ,because I can't publish the epilogue first before the final chapters even if it for few minutes as if some readers read it they will get confused . Thank you for the offer though.. If I changed my mind I will let you know . 

Koeli thumbnail

I will wait till I complete ,because I can't publish the epilogue first before the final chapters even if it for few minutes as if some readers read it they will get confused . Thank you for the offer though.. If I changed my mind I will let you know . 

sure.. pm me directly.