Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update
is Anjali put in coma purposely by vikrant?
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant update! agree with Arnav.. they deserve much more better.. it is nice to see all of them working together for same cause.. for bringing vikrant down.. looking forward to see Khushi fighting her serious case.. loved the update..

thanks for pm 😊
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am a new reader to this marvelous, wonderful and exciting story. I felt bad that I am reading it too late when its about to end but I feel miserable now coz. today after reading 35 chapter I realized that the wait for next chapter is unbearable for this story.

Aditi, I am really impressed , no no no not impressed infact head to heel flattened after reading this story for every word , for every character that u have portrayed in this story indirectly I am flat about the things u have penned , for every emotion, for every gesture, for every action, for every move. I am really awestuck after reading each and every update.

So here is my small comment for this story :

First of all I will say about the characters of this story:

Shashi Gupta: He is shown as a nice man but is not like the tawdry politicians who fall down to any level to achieve success . In fact his character is I feel like wise politician who is humorous and play right moves. Bing in politics you have to be turn sometime in dark and gray lines which he too may have done in past or have tricked but still he is notwhat we can call a person playing dirty moves.

So I really liked his simple and helpful role in this fiction.

Anuj Raizada: I dunno what you will judge dfrom this but I wll say if any character other than Arshi impressed more than anything is of Anuj Raizada.

He is a man who thinks can buy anything with his power and money and he went too wrong with his build thoughts and perceptions. He want to win over every life related to him and if I say he is a true politician who play the game in a way how it is played in politics . Balancing everything to a fine proportion that nly I guess made him to reach the position of a person whom ppl seek and call as Bade Sahab. His arrogance his attitude towards his family , he took it too in same way as he dealt in politics and that was his biggest mistake. He never thought once to win their heart but thought to win their brains which caused him this long distanced bridge between him and his children.

I will say that I hate him but no I can't due to many reason :

Firstly he had never fallen such down from where he cant rise. Secondly his ways were wrong but he love his family. He never got the chance to sit and think for what he is losing with time coz. he was busy in making his power more stringer and more reachable , so he skipped the thought and ignored the gap that was created between his family and him.

But still when he realized everything he took step to amend everything in a right way.

He was wrong in many places but i cant neglect the fact that he is only the person who have done some great thing evn though for his own selfish reasons but still I guess he deserve a chance coz. when a person regret from heart and want to repend then I guess they should be given a chance.

And I found him the most powerful and mighty when it comes to play moves in politics.

He did many wrong things sply what he choose for Anjali was the worst thing he did and not recognizing her for her whole life was smething that pinch me. It was really something that like to evict from his character. This was his biggest mistake but I appreciate that he realized and is supporting his daughter now.

Hope my expectations from him don't fall down. And now his sudden disappearance or I dunno if he is abducted is worrying me. I just hope that he come back soon with something strong as a man he is known - powerful and game changer.

Vikrant: I just wish he is there in front of me and I kill him .. bloody bas***d . I just want to kick him hard where it will pain him the most. I just hate him from every nerve of my body. he is just a bloody A*****e . I was shocked to read how he changed the entire game and was reason for all the pain and worries that is now running in Raizada family. Bloody he will pay for his every deed . sply what he did to Anjali and I really wish that person should be none other than Anuj Raizada.

Many may think Arnav should be the one or some may think Anjali to be the one to destroy him to the core to his death and I dunno what you will write, But I strongly wish it to be Anuj more over anyone.

Akash Raizada: Woah I dunno how I shall say but he is just awesomely penned in this story . He is a simple and lovely person, who care for his family and have given his life for a life tym slavery to his adopted father for his siblings . He is the most controlled person and I respect him the most . His heart is so pure as like an innocent child . He really is a great brother , son and husband . He is really awesme and I greed that he should be the one to get Anuj back or should get his whereabouts as he was in politics for longer tym in their family after Anuj and have known all about Anuj Raizada. So, may be he may have some idea of his plan or he may bring something up.

Payal Raizada: She is also a sweet lady who really care and love her family and support her husband and his family like the way her husband does. She is shown as a simple and nice women who stood strong always with her husband.

Aman Mathur: OH gal, u really have given a wonderful character in name of Aman. He is just amazing. He have helped Khushi and I really feel happy to read that how he stood beside her as a true friend. He is more smart than what people can think . the most amazing think I liked about him is that he never said things until he was not conformed about them and always had evidence to put his words on table proudly.

Anjali Raizada: Anjali, a fragile doll who always loved her family and sply her twin Arnav. Poor girl all life just seeking was love of her father earlier and later of her husband's love who was a bloody rascal. And her life was turned to a hell which shook her to the core and she was eft with just the ashes.

I always fee her as a great lady who stood again and with more of power and determination to destroy the one who was the reason of her ruined past. She stood strong but many times I feel that in some corner she still feel a thirst of her father's love and even her anger was more overpowering still she managed to put things right, how much she could . I really like her character a lot.

Anjali, she pretended to be strong always but she was still weak from her heart and many times in her eyes it was visible and Shyam really have recongnized that side of her.

I liked her character very much or I say I just wish now she get well soon and get the love of her life. And also she fulfill her mission or her revenge.

Anjali is not in coma, or is this just my doubts as when I read Divya was there to see her .. Anjali blinked and the doc. Bloddy I guess they are with vikrant who are giving her seductive to keep her unconscious.

Shyam Jha: Damn this is the first time I am liking shyam's character to this great extent. He is just great as a friend. I must say if someone has a friend like Shyam ,they have nothing to worry . he is just a person who can take everything on him that comes in his friend's way. I missed him in some parts too much . why I feel if he was there may be things would not have went this ugly. May be Anjali could be fyn as I guess if he could have meet her the time she came to visit her .. may be things would have been different .. but in last I can just say is may be ..

Shyam stood strongly with Arnav and I am so much loving his charcter. He is shown much more sensible than many characters here. I like what he share with Manyata. He is just a perfect man with a golden heart. I admire him as a person he is.. Really Aditi I never thought that Shyam's character can be of this potential inn any ff where I will love him equally as I love the lead.

I hope he get the truth of Anjali's state in hospital or why I feel he can be the one putting her on seductives to protect her. I dunno coz. I cant think anything right now .. how the things are unfolding .. so may be or may be not.

Manyata RAizada: What shall I shall about this little creature you have created . I am really loving her. She is not just a adorable kid I read here but also a smart and intelligent girl who always think wise and want simple things in life mostly her parents.

I always look forward in every update about her and Arshi. What they three share is indescribable. I miss her since she is out with Payal. She has taken a part of my heart yaar.. I really wish she get back soon.

I am looking forward for some of updates where I can read more of Arshi and Manyata. I am so greedy when it comes to these three.. plz. If possible plz. Do give us some update where we can read these three more and more . I also like her coz. she always think for her daddy and mummy and their togetherness. I just hope she get the love of her both parents soon.

Khushi Raizada: She is just a perfect in every sense. She is innocent same time she is smart. Her character is shown in a great way and how she support her husband is just something you have penned excellently. I was awestruck to read how she always manages to put things correctly and the way she tackle situation is juts written wonderfully.

Which character I say is not humerous .. every damn character is just the best.. And Khushi is in top ones..

I was so much in tears to read how her past was with her friend lavanya whose life was ruined and that marked a unrecovering mark on her soul which now is fading with help of her husband. I really feel that she had shown a great example to the women who have created a milestone bt doing such great work for women and their rights .

She is an extraordinarily great women who have a right proportion of all forms of a women in her from a perfect mother to a perfect wife to a women who saved many lives from danger and have given them a new life. She managed every role in a great way. I love how she switch instantly into her present role as soon as she comes I frame of that role. This is something I adore the most in her. She had proved a great example of women who have walked miles t make a difference that is now a golden milestone.

Arnav Singh raizada: This name itself creates goosebumps on my body.. Aditi , you dunno how greatly you have made his character in this fiction. I just love him yaar and reading him here my love is raising with power of 23123242353464564575765678 multiplied with him.

He is a man who love his family and the father in him is something that touched my heart the most equally to te husband in him.

He is just great in every role he played here.

I am speechless whenever I read that how he just bring things out in a way that is always unexpected. He had got his father's sharp brain but I ma happy that he has used it always in a right way.

He is sensible plus so caring ..aww.. my eyes tear whn I read how much he had suffered and is still suffering but I ma happy that he has Khushi beside him who is a golden ray of hope for him. I hope he don't distance her from him.. I always feel shaken and unsettled when I read he is distancing himself from her for her benefit.. for her safety.

I was dancing with Joy when I read how he confessed his lve.. that was so beautiful and I like how they have walked together in this two months and now are so close to each other.

His love for his siblings .. aww.. is again something that cannot be expressed in words . He was wrong in understanding Akash but still he never did something wrong to him.. and for Anjali .. I am overwhelm when I read how their bond is - serene and full of love and care.

Now about the story.

Here every character is created larger than life. I must say here I never felt that I just want to read Arshi infact I enjoy all character with same passion all cz. Of your skills. Yaa my greed comes in btwn when it comes to Manyata. She is just so adorable and loving that my heart beat sacredly for her.

Here most of characters are doing more than one can do for for their loved ones which include Aman, Khushi, Arnav , Akash and Shyam. These characters have done more than one can do in a life tym . They have lived for others more than for themselves that too selflessly but I am happy that they have got Happiness in their path except Shyam who is still due for his happiness but he is more content that he was always there for his friend and now I guess its time for love and I hope he get his love.

Chapter 33.. was the chapter I read all way crying , reading how in just few minutes things have turned in contrary to what they should have been. Just coz of a Bl***y ras** . Hope he get his hell soon.

Four People , Anuj, Arnav, Anjali and Manyata have same intelligent brain but they use it differently and see how irony of time that they are seeing the worst of things , same time but in different ways.

Anuj who is missing and I dno't think he is much ok .. so it is worrying me.

Anjali , poor girl is on hospital bed and suffering but the best part is she saved her daughter.

Arnav, he is so helpless that he cant go to his loved ones just to protect them and is living away from them. I felt crying when I read how he missed her and read her messages but yet didn't replied just coz. of some reasons. And worst of all that he is far away from his daughter from whom he had never distanced himself.

Manyata, innocent baby, unaware of anything is leaving far away from her parents for first time. And thinking of how she must be feeling is something that shake me up. I just wish she get back to her parents soon as promised ek hafte mein.

Everyone now is working togetehr to bring things on track and i hope that they make it through this and that Bloody Vikrant soon py for his deeds.

And in part 35.. the sweet moments between Arshi were really lovely. aww.. he again clean bowled me with his words..

Everything is just written by you is excellent and I am really lucky to get a chance to read your story . its now in my favorites list.

Aditi, nothing can be much best than what you have written . every word written by you is just a spell that has bounded us and made us crave for more and more that too soon.

Just sharing I am scared with current situations and hope things get well soon and they live happily as a family , with all elders and youngers plus kid under one roof.

Bus ek Sawal, we will get a happy ending na???

Sorry if my comment is long . it's a recompensation of all updates till date.

And last but not the least I hope you will update next part soon..

Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
aachal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing story.wow.so perfectly written.love how your characters are.update fast.want to read all.love it.
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was a good and a progressive chapter after quite a long time.
Devyani Kapoor has literally given them a way to score a winning point. Bringing Vikrant's shenanigans in the public will cause a good dent into his otherwise decent image. He has already lost onto his financial supporters and now loolosing his public image will be another blow to him. Besides, he is still to learn about the consequences of Shyam's brilliant move. It amazes me to see how in-sync Arnav and Shyam's thinking is.

Anuj's missing report will cause an uproar and I hope it causes trouble to Vikrant in some way. Anjali's ill condition might be due to Vikrant because I don't see why any of her well wishers wouldn't want her well being. Vikrant is a constant fear everyone is aware of.

I love those few moments Arnav-khushi got to stole together. It's clear how eager they are to spend some time together and how unfortunate they are for not being able to do the same. I really hope they get their normal life back soon.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update...thanks for the PM
Parimaap thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Read all chapters in one go awesome story
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally family got together.. Hope they win it..
sanjana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Do update soon
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such an amazing amazing update loved it