Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely update.

All working together to make Vikrant get punishment. .

Loved the way devyani suggest khushi.

Still wondering how shyam got those papers sign..

Anjali gained conciousness?

Arshi too good..

Eagerly looking forward
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was awesome.
Love the way how every one is uniting.
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update, hopefully anjali comes out of coma for her family n shayam but why di i feel that the doctor is involved in some kind of conspircy as he is intentiouly keeping her in coma.
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i simply loved the fact that they are working as family keeping their personal problems away to bring that trash down and with all the family together no vikrant will be able to win again them. loved the little and beautiful moment between arnav and khushi. awesome update. eagerly waiting for the next part
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome one...
srsly dis vikrant...I just want an end to der suffering. ..poor all..
nd I thnk arnav shld also share his plan with khushi...I just hope he is not planning sokethng which will b dangerous for his life..
l9ved it..
thnxx fr pm
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
So Shyam and Khushi's have stopped Arnav from giving into his suicidal step to trap Vikranth...
Loved the update...
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aditi...with every update I just cant help myself but to fall in love with you and your writing...Kudos to you dear 👏 though the situation is quite tense with a stalker in the guise of a doctor for Anjali and also with the plans to corner Vikrant I just feel too good with this update

thanx for the update...pls continue soon 😃

swethaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM! Lovely Update!! It's very exciting. All the family together is so lovely! Hope everything settles down quick and they have some lovely peaceful family time soon! :)
Edited by swethaj - 9 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The way you take the story around, I simply marvel at it! Beautiful man! Just too good! Lovely in fact!
Loved the reunion and I pray they get an all present reunion soon!

Also I swear the kid is missed very badly!

And wait the doc is of the opposition team? I mean she gained consciousness or the least she moved why was it deliberately halted?

Why does everyone in this story avoid important facts? Urgh! They miss out even though it's right in front of them! For example Mother! She really missed the movement didn't she? Urgh!

And lastly a sensible arnav! I mean some light moments yet the whole truth weighing around them he got through the situation! I really wish this ordeals gets over soon!

Cheers
akhila22051993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow wonderful update... oh god the doctor is also involved... hope anjali doesnt face anymore problems... miss manyata so much...
Finally no vikrant in this update... yippieee