Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update.
Try to update soon...
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. . ...
What is Arnav upto???

Khushi gave the judge what he desereved. ..she wants to trap vikarant doesn't she knows her husband is after him???

Anjali did good by saying all on phone to Arnav. ..

Eagerly looking forward
sugandhbhawna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice
Can't wait to know arnav's plan
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..
just hoping arnav is gng 2 b fine..loved it..
thnxx fr pm
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I, for some odd reason, have a feeling that Anjali will recover for good. Her injuries might take some time to heal but she will survive. Anjali cannot die without winning her battle. She had laid her cards really well and even after being shot to almost die, she has ensured an easy availability of all the proofs that will come handy in convicting Vikrant. So now I really hope she opens her eyes to see her battle being won.

I really sympathise with Akash. Media can behave like a hungry pack of hounds at times as such. Handling them becomes quite a task and I hope with Shashi by his side he can protect his family and their hard earned reputation.

Khushi's first move was played quite well and she can quite earnestly claim the little victory to be hers. I hope by the time a new judge is appointed, Aman will be in a condition to fight back. I am happy she could convince Manyata. Atleast that little girl would be safe. I eagerly look forward to see her next move.

Arnav must have been so relieved after having saved a family. He is a man on mission, one who is least concerned of what might happen to him in the end. But like Khushi, I fervently pray for his safety.
I am not quite sure of what he is planning to do but it seems like he wants Vikrant to come out and fall into the trap laid especially for him. Arnav is treading on dangerous waters And hence we all can keep our fingers quite tightly crossed for him.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊
akhila22051993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a atrong feeling that neither anjali is going to die nor arnav father is dead... cant wait for the next update
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is such a sad situation. What is Arnav planning? Hoping whatever it is, is not at the cost of his life?
So, assuming that the unidentified body was not of their father, Vikrant must surely be hiding him somewhere.
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update

Wat is arnav upto??
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
What's Arnav upto?
Looks like something big time from where he is not sure to get out alive but sure of getting all the vile men down...
Loved the update...

Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting to read what Arnav is upto
I know it is going to be a big 'The End of Vikrant "...
But waiting to see what they are going to do