Arshidrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update
aww they are going to be separated!!!
Uttara. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesum updt.. :) really wish evrythng bcomes better soon.. do updt soon..
aazzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Hope arnav would be fine
smileysarah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi first of all sorry for the late reply I am shifting my house and really busy. Coming back to story it was really an intense update. What will Arnav do now. I hope he will not do something stupid.
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An emotional update. What is Arnav going to do? And what has Khushi planned? Wonderful writing.
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Wonder wat Arnav's
plan is going to be
looking forward to read more
RK612 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter, hope they will be safe. Thanks for the pm
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
waiting for the next update eagerly...
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayyo this is getting all the more tense! Looking forward to this thriller! It's like at the edge of the seat ya! Definitely eye grabbing!
Hmm looking forward to the closure I hope he's not taken some irrational decision like killing vikrant himself!

Hmm!

And that kiss was all like a last kiss!

Manya oo sweety pie I hope evetyn happens and fast!

Cheers
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And I am totally stunned and speechless after this chapter. Seriously but why can't they live like a normal family where all they have to worry about is their kid not falling down the stairs and not being shot at, worry about what they have to try for the dinner instead of keeping tabs of all the family members in the hospital.

The circumstances definitely point at Anuj being dead but somehow Arnav's words manage to keep a false hope alive. I am sure Shyam, Akash and Shashi will play their roles well. There's absolutely no doubt that Payal and the kids will be safe though I really feel bad for Manyata. She's being subjected to her father's torment for no mistake of hers.

Khushi seems to know her moves well. While speaking to the judge, she resembled a fierce lioness who was out to avenge for her family's loss. I believe she has laid down her cards well and is depending on fate in an equal measure. That one thing that can break her completely is Arnav's life being endangered. I hope all is well!

Arnav is a man on mission. He knows what all is being put on stake and what all he is personally putting on stake. I am sure Vikrant will not be able to survive Arnav's wrath this time around but I am very worried for Arnav especially because he is not worried of his own self. I want him to stay fit and alive. He has to come back for his twin sister, for his best friend, for his loving daughter and for his soulmate.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊