Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Powerful update..
Khushi was so strong seeing Aman in this condition made her resolve back...the way she went to met the judge shows she has some plan to excute. ..
Arnav stand strong the way he spoke to police office then told shyam n Akash to take care Anjali n others...
He is directly going to get Vikrant?

Feeling sad for Manayata the way Arnav was sending her back n she was crying good Khushi came home the way Arshi spoke n khushi made M agreed was awesome. .

Does Arnav knows khushi also planned something???

Eagerly looking forward
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it

I couldnt comment on earlier parts due to my exams but now i read them all

Everything was going as expected according to the plan. Anjali was accepted by the party too But then suddenly everything startd to fall apart.

It was all vikrant's plan. He killed anuj and also manages to shoot anjali and now she is in coma. He also attacked aman and he is fighting for life too. But he still couldnt harn and arnav and khushi physically at least. And now they are determined to take vikrant down by any means. I just hope what arnav has planned will not put him into danger. And khushi too is planning something

I just hope whatever they had planned will be a success. Vikrant derserves to rot in hell

In all this chaos manyatha is suffering. But arnav is right. She is in grave danger if manyatha stayed with them because vikrant knows that she is the weakness of everyone. He may use her again take his revenge like he did before

Will be waiting for the next update
tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Really sorry for commenting late.
In the last update, when everything, seems to be getting out of control - in this update, it seems like things are falling into place.

Just hope that Aman & Anjali gets well soon. Finally Shyam & Aakash are with Anjali, & Manyata would be safe with Payal & her son. Khushi's bodyguard will be taking care of Aman's security.

But, the thing that was bothering me was - what was the plan of Arnav & Khushi ??????

I have this doubt, since, Niya's case hearing would be within 2 days- most probably Khushi was planning to step in , since Aman was not in a position to stand in court.

But, I was mainly bothered for Arnav. I seriously hope, in order to take his revenge, he should not harm himself. Seriously worried for them. Eagerly waiting for next part.
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update! I'm so scared for all of them...
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg superb update dear!!! Emotional as well as tragic.. Can't wait to see what arnav is going to do..
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
thats awesome. ...loved it...what had arshi planned. ...curious abt it...plzzz update sooon..
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OH God, now what has Arnav planned? Looks like he is going on a full fledged war against Vikrant.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope he does make it alive
Please
Nice part
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I'm getting tension
what will happen, ti whom any thing will happen
hope all will be safe and sound
waiting for next update eagerly

1987Trisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God...
so many bad things are happening in their life...
i really wish everything will be fine soon...