Pak-Indo Venture Parwaaz

Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pak-Indo venture Parwaaz reaches record high ratings in UAE

Zee Entertainment has been at the helm of all artistic peace initiatives between India and Pakistan and needless to say, their genuine intentions have been receiving an overwhelming response from viewers. After the incredible success of Zindagi TV, Zee Middle East produced an Indo-Pak collaborative TV series titled Parwaaz and the show has taken flight with record high opening ratings.

Starring our very own Noman Habib, of Main Hoon Shahid Afridi fame, alongside Devansa Vasan and Priyal Gor from India, Parwaaz is a story of two young men who cross paths in Dubai as they arrive there to try their luck, and the trial and tribulations they face living in the UAE in the nineties. According to the Times of India, despite some major TV shows Bigg Boss (Colors), CID (Sony TV) and Everest (Star Plus) airing around the same time as Parwaaz, the serial has managed to score an opening rating of 12.52 amongst all South Asians in UAE - the highest registered by any shows across any channels in 2014.

Apart from actors from both India and Pakistan, Parwaaz also introduces an Emirati Adel Farooq as the villain in the serial; also a first for such a collaboration. The serial spans over 13 1-hr episodes. Online streaming alert for TV fanatics!

Edited by -SAMAN- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wanted to watch it but the online print is really bad
Jackles thumbnail
^ I was quite disappointed that no one is discussing this drama. Its outstanding 👏... We get to see such quality after a long time 😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Wow really is it that good...I wasn't impressed by the cast though...they cud hv taken better leads for such a big budget show...I only like pooja gor...nyways if u r saying it to b so good I wud defo watch it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Parwaaz is a story of two young men who cross paths in Dubai as they arrive there to try their luck, and the trial and tribulations they face living in the UAE in the nineties
Ohhh so its like an old type of drama
Jackles thumbnail
^ No it isn't like typical dramas. Its hat keh... It has grasped my interest for good 😃