Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I love evelyn Sharma โค๏ธ
923901 thumbnail
So female members on here generally believes all indian males like this?๐Ÿ˜•
I mean there is always few of them that ruins it for majority of people. But just blame it on all the men (indian ones) is absurd thinking.
Yeah I feel bad with what happened with Evelyn but does it happen everywhere? No. Are all indian males so regressive and sick? No. It's harsh to see ladies rant about how horrible people in general all males are when it's very few of them.
Edited by Rambo.Rajkumar - 10 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niksidfan

is there any place where girls can feel little safe and where the opp.sex wont look at them with those worst intentions? ๐Ÿ˜ก

it is only possible when parents and the females of family teach the younger males how important is to respect a female as a human being, and make sure to convey the message to young male minds that a girl is also a human like them with emotions n feelings, and not an object to play with.

discrimination between male and females (sons and daughters) in the family is also one of the rootcause.
correct the base... there is no other solution, not atleast a complete and profound solution then a better upbringing with equality and same respect and importance given to both genders in the family/household.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanya.91

it is only possible when parents and the females of family teach the younger males how important is to respect a female as a human being, and make sure to convey the message to young male minds that a girl is also a human like them with emotions n feelings, and not an object to play with.

discrimination between male and females (sons and daughters) in the family is also one of the rootcause.
correct the base... there is no other solution, not atleast a complete and profound solution then a better upbringing with equality and same respect and importance given to both genders in the family/household.

THIS๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

THIS๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

thanks blue ice ji ๐Ÿ˜Š .. especially families from the south asian region (be it india , pak, bangladesh, afghanistan etc) is in dire need of children,s upbringing with a sensible balanced approach for both of the genders.
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL @ everyone generalizing and abusing Indian men and women. You're also in turn abusing your father/mother.
975664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: virikalove

my sis uses one i am telling you...burqa covers everything except for ur face...it is only the laws that can change things...that is why in saudi arabia the ratio is so less...not coz of burqas but coz of the punishment i just hope u get it๐Ÿคข

It is not just India or "Indian men". In certain countries you are relatively safe, but in others you aren't. In Saudi Arabia there is punishment, but at the same time women have no freedom. They cannot venture outside on their own. They have to be accompanied by a male member of the family.
835874 thumbnail
I did an internship at a bank in Frankfurt so I lived there for some time, and trust when I say this Indian men in general are disgusting pigs, but those in and around Frankfurt especially around the main station where the 'desi' area is bordering right into the red light district are the WORST EVER.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Abysmal

Women lead men to do it by wearing provoking revealing clothes. Why do you have to show skin n act like a diva in normal daily life? Why why WHYYY?

Bass. This is where I stopped taking this man seriously ๐Ÿ˜†

We don't act, many of us are born as divas.. you have a problem? ignore or simply get over it arsehole.

959877 thumbnail

I never said if you wear skimpy clothes you deserve to get raped. This is a deliberate ploy against me by the sly girls on here to accuse me of such a thing. I said wearing sexy clothes means you have to suffer wolf whistling n all that. The road is not your bedroom for crissakes.